PDA

View Full Version : US Soldier Speaks Out Against 9/11 and Iraq War

The Black Knight
Mon May 12th, 2008, 06:03 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/humanityofUSArmy.html

well I'm eager to see what everyone eles's opinions are on this guy. I've already got mine. Suffice to say, is this guy for real? 9/11 was a lie? 3000+ people crushed in buildings were a lie.

what are your thoughts on this guy?

fullgrownbear
Mon May 12th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Wacko.

Let him step foot in my old platoon for an hour and he'd be humbled.

Matty
Mon May 12th, 2008, 07:58 PM
"I'm white, but i'm not that light." WTF?!?!?!

i don't think he was saying that the attack and people who died from collapse of the buildings and plane crashes were a lie. It seemed as though he was saying that the purpose of the what he calls "9/11" War is a lie. As in "9/11" being the name of the War.

Obviously he wasn't all that well educated.

Pretty pathetic that hid out in Canada.

I like how he has the American Flag upside down as in trying to make a political statement. even though he said he doesn't deal with politics anymore. If he was a lil more educated he'd realize that flying the American Flag upside down is a type of SOS signal. Section 8a of the United States Flag Code states, "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

Oh well.

JustSomeDude
Mon May 12th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I couldn't watch past the first 30 seconds, after the title that boldly displays "9/11 ACCOUNTABILITY" and we hear...

"I was workin' 50 hours a week, I was sellin' drugs to pay my child support, I was broke, I was a hood rat."
(by the way, does he mean he was working 50 hours a week selling drugs? and if he was NOT selling drugs 50 hours a week, I'd assume he had a quasi-legitimate job, which then begs the question: why are you broke?!?)

This jagoff wants to talk about government "accountability" yet he openly admits zero accountability whatsoever when it comes to being the father of his child?! I'm sure his son loves being raised by an absentee hood rat. Nice example you're setting there.

Thanks Lieutenant Dickbean, but I think there are more reputable sources for information and advice regarding "accountability."

What a douche. :banghead:

Knuckle Dragger
Mon May 12th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Hmmm Makes me feel good to hear people like him speak out like that good for him. Just reminds me that we must be doing something right if we still have the freedom of speech. Glade to know that my brothers in arms are still holding our freedoms and rights strong. Guess I need to give up my house sinec all Iraq vets are homeless and guess a little organization called Black Water escaped this guy, who do you think makes up those forces drawing 200 grand plus a year. Oh well can not please them all; I know what I done I know what am proud of I know what am ashamed of enough said.

JustSomeDude
Tue May 13th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Hmmm Makes me feel good to hear people like him speak out like that good for him. Just reminds me that we must be doing something right if we still have the freedom of speech. Glade to know that my brothers in arms are still holding our freedoms and rights strong. Guess I need to give up my house sinec all Iraq vets are homeless and guess a little organization called Black Water escaped this guy, who do you think makes up those forces drawing 200 grand plus a year. Oh well can not please them all; I know what I done I know what am proud of I know what am ashamed of enough said.

Wtf?! :crazy:

DavidofColorado
Tue May 13th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Wacko.

Let him step foot in my old platoon for an hour and he'd be humbled.
It would be the first platoon his ever been in. I bet.