PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor an ad in the Ladies' Calendar!!

nessa
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 09:06 AM
We would like to announce that we are extending the opportunity for an individual to “sponsor” an ad on the calendar. The ad will be a 2 x 2” size, cost $20 & will likely be placed on the back of the calendar. You can put a favorite picture, a “good luck” wish, or just about whatever you would like. (The pictures will be subject to approval so make sure your ad is respectful and appropriate). If you wish to sponsor an ad, you would be responsible for putting together your ad. They must be turned in & paid for no later than Oct 25th.

**These ads are not intended for business sponsorships. Any ads to be sponsored by a business will be subject to the regular fees of $50 for a smaller ad, $100 for the larger. Feel free to ask if you need more info to place an ad for your business.**

Please contact Tink or myself if you are interested in sponsoring an ad. Remember that the proceeds of the calendar will be donated to charity, and a portion will go back into CSC funds.

Thanks!

Kendo
Thu Aug 10th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I would be willing to sponsor(place an ad)for the Calendar.

Do you need someone to take the photos?

Here is my website if you want to see my work:
http://pixelartphoto.com/

~ Nichi

Jenny
Thu Aug 10th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Hey there Nichi,
This was from the 2005 calendar. :) We have ad space available for the upcoming calendar, they're $100.

Kendo
Thu Aug 10th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Ahhhhh.....

Someone asked if I would be willing to sponsor the upcoming 2007 Calendar and couldnt find the thread so I did a search and found this one..... =)

Sure I would be willing to place an ad in the upcoming calendar..... Let me know if you need any help with any photos or anything.

~ Nichi

Sully
Fri Aug 11th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks J ! :up:.. I'll get you the details.. ! :bow: