PDA

View Full Version : hahaha Lying Supra owner gets owned on vid

Devaclis
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 01:03 PM
Kind of boring at parts and a bit shaky, but the audio is what makes this hahaha

http://www.bitz.net/~blake/supraexposed.wmv

Keyser Soze
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 01:46 PM
What a buncha morons... :no:

CBRChick
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 06:04 PM
Well ... there's 11 minutes of my life I won't get back ...

BUT ... I am interested where I can find an all-wheel drive Supra ... :lol:

snatfinder
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 06:07 PM
BUT ... I am interested where I can find an all-wheel drive Supra ... :lol:
especially one with an invisible transfer case... ULTIMATE sleeper

RaverDude
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 06:17 PM
god I hate retards, that chick gives women who work on cars a bad name even her husband or boyfriend or whoever that was is stupid, ya 2 20 gallon tanks of nitrous, direct feed into the oil supply... and then a second invisible turbo hiding somewhere under the exhaust manifold, thank god it doesn't have any intercooler piping omg morons...

Quick636
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 08:27 PM
Thats good... I love it when idiots get owned like that.

I raced this guy last year that claimed to have a huge turbo setup on his 97 Eclipse GS. I beat him by about a car length in my 99 Eclipse GS (non-turbo) When we stopped the guy claimed he forgot to "turn on" his turbo :lol: That was about the time I gave up on the car scene and bought my bike... :D

Hozerking
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 09:35 PM
I'm thinking about installing two 20 gallon tanks of nitrous on my bike, what do you think guys? one on each side .... you know for balance! ... F-16 style! .... Represennnnnttttten

-al

1000RR
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 09:37 PM
That was the most anti-climatic movie I have seen since the Matrix trilogy... I kept waiting for the "punch line" that never came.

Anonymous
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 09:45 PM
I gave up waiting for the punchline at about the 30 second mark, when I noticed the running time of this little wonder of video technology...

I still like the guy with the mustang. "That thing got pistons and everything?"... "Yeah, sure does." ... "Wow, must be fast!"

snatfinder
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 01:42 AM
the only rotory powered mustang with pistons