PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Kawasaki +1

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 20th, 2008, 12:06 PM
The parts guys at RMK are THE BEST. Mark Woodward and Rodger Roberts know their stuff. Blue-label shipping makes the weekend look that much more doable. :up:

Rednarb
Tue May 20th, 2008, 12:41 PM
They gotta know their stuff because so many parts need replacing on Kawis. :crazy:

:lol: I KIDD I KIDD!

Devaclis
Tue May 20th, 2008, 12:55 PM
BTW: I have 2 $25 gift cards for RMK. If anyone wants them, or wants to trade, let me know. They may be awesome but they are too far away for me :)

mtnairlover
Tue May 20th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Saw one of the parts guys at Safeway when I went to get my lunch today. It reminded me I'm gonna have to get the Zed in for her 7500 mile check-up...like next week.:)

DavidofColorado
Tue May 20th, 2008, 03:22 PM
ZED! Your not driving a Harley are you? You are a noob. j/k

Where is RMK?

mtnairlover
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Ahhh...just got the Zed back from RMK (in Longmont) and man does she purrrr...

I dunno about anyone else, but I can always tell when my bike needs a lil tender lovin' care. She sure did perk up after the check up.

DavidofColorado
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Congrats. I hate getting price quotes from those guys. It always seems like they are quoting a new engine price. Glad to hear that your bike is running right again. Still have plans to shoot some shit up. I hope we can do that sometime soon.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Hey, what is their glove and jacket selection like? Do they have a decent amount of apparel to choose from?

mtnairlover
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Still have plans to shoot some shit up. I hope we can do that sometime soon.

Looks like I'm gonna need some intimate time with a loaded weapon very soon...holy crap that didn't sound right! I'll let ya know soon, k.

Hey, what is their glove and jacket selection like? Do they have a decent amount of apparel to choose from?

I kinda like their selection of gear. It's gotten a tad more crowded since they've expanded the shop, too. I guess you just have to check it out.

brombomb
Sun Jun 8th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the good word. I'm a local to that area and god to know I can go to them. Been checking them out for a new bike.

Glove selection was a little lacking if you ask me. 2 racks were all I saw (maybe I missed 'em). I saw a few different jacket racks but I was distracted by shiny candy on showroom floor. Pretty good selection of Helmets though, and they have some clothes, and dirt biking gear too. FWIW I was in there yesterday :)

Nick_Ninja
Sun Jun 8th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the good word. I'm a local to that area and god to know I can go to them. Been checking them out for a new bike.

Glove selection was a little lacking if you ask me. 2 racks were all I saw (maybe I missed 'em). I saw a few different jacket racks but I was distracted by shiny candy on showroom floor. Pretty good selection of Helmets though, and they have some clothes, and dirt biking gear too. FWIW I was in there yesterday :)

Ask Mark or John and they can order anything you want if they don't stock it.

jsears1864
Fri Jun 13th, 2008, 02:07 AM
yea rmk rules. ive been going to them for 4 years now. they have the lowest dealer fees for buying a bike.

plus they dont bs on service and they do a good job.

I've lived 1/8th of a mile from colorado powersports on 55th in boulder for 4 years and i will still drive to longmont instead of going 4 blocks to crappersports.

Miles
Fri Jun 13th, 2008, 04:15 PM
I've known the owners and the core group of folks from RMK for over twenty years now and they ARE the best! Most all either race or have raced, some love IronButt rides, some enjoy fast canyon runs, and then everything in between! Want Werks level knowledge in a small town atmosphere? Go to RMK!

mtnairlover
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 10:22 AM
After riding around all weekend this past weekend and after my 7500-mile check-up at RMK, I can say for certain that I've gained at least 30 miles more per tank of gas.

I'm happy:-)