PDA

View Full Version : World Superbike ad AMA?

Flyin Hawaiian
Wed May 21st, 2008, 03:16 PM
My bike and I need a lift to the races on the 1-3 of June. I will contribute to gas and anything else that is needed. Please let me know!
303-868-5741

G

Bashed
Wed May 21st, 2008, 07:30 PM
My bike and I need a lift to the races

G

Here's a thought,

Ride it there.
We are riding out on the thursday before, for a two day backroads excursion to the event.I belive another group is doing it in one day leaving friday or something.
Just a thought unless it is a racebike and you arn't street legal.

Peace Bash

chad23
Wed May 21st, 2008, 09:51 PM
we have around 5+ bikes leaving friday morning out of Ft. Collins for a 1 day ride, you are more than welcome to join us. It should take 9-10 hours. send me a pm if interested.

chad23
Wed May 21st, 2008, 09:53 PM
We also have some room at the house we rented in Salt lake. The more to go the cheaper it gets, just a thought

Flyin Hawaiian
Wed May 21st, 2008, 10:16 PM
My original plans fell through. Long story short. If I get some maintenance done(Coolant sprockets and carbs) I would feel more comfortable riding that far. Whatsup with the house? $$$$?where would you be leaving from in Fort Fun and what time?

chad23
Wed May 28th, 2008, 07:07 AM
My original plans fell through. Long story short. If I get some maintenance done(Coolant sprockets and carbs) I would feel more comfortable riding that far. Whatsup with the house? $$$$?where would you be leaving from in Fort Fun and what time?

Rooms are around $70 a night and we leave from I-25 and hwy 14 at 8am

mayhem
Wed May 28th, 2008, 07:21 AM
you guys still have room? looking to maybe stay fri and sat night......how long are you guys staying?