PDA

View Full Version : sharing pic of AF Ball

Tink
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Just wanted to share a picture of Craigy and I at the AF Ball last week :) It was alot of fun. I even got Craigy to dance a bit!

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/6788/BALL2.jpg

KooLaid
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
dang it! I DO have to wear blues to it! I don't like....blues...... So where was it at???? How was it????? Oh yeah and when??? I wanted to take my gf to it.....

Oh yeah, you said last week.... last week??? The one last year in the springs was right around christmas sometime....

Tink
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:35 PM
dang it! I DO have to wear blues to it! I don't like....blues...... So where was it at???? How was it????? Oh yeah and when??? I wanted to take my gf to it.....

Oh yeah, you said last week.... last week??? The one last year in the springs was right around christmas sometime....was at the marriott in aurora, was fun, was last friday... :)

KooLaid
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
sounds like alot of fun. I think I'd get swamped with a billion cadets though at the one in the springs.

Airreed
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
Damn, Craig you are one sexy biatch.....

Toni, looking good too.

Mista Black
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Damn, Craig you are one sexy biatch.....

Toni, looking good too.

had to look again but i'll be damned!! you're right... craig IS in that pic too!! :P :D

Lookin good you two!! :up:

Fly boy
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
SRA eh? wheres he stationed? I'm up at f.e. warren

thunderseye
Wed Sep 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
holy crap batman.. jason when did you get back from korea thought you were only going for 3 weeks..... btw stationed at buckley