PDA

View Full Version : FASTER MOTORSPORTS

sugarrey
Sun May 25th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Just wanted to let ya'll know that I have dealt with Jason over at Faster since I have been in Denver and have received EXCELLENT service and support from this place.

When it comes to advice, parts or service they have treated me fairly and have even worked on matching competitive prices from other shops. Their shop is clean and their techs seem to have all the answers. Even if it means taking you back to the shop and talking to them directly. I deal with Jason over there and he's a cool kat, always seems to make time for the small guys.

I believe these guys are mostly racers over there and can help you dudes for the "faint of heart" speed stuff, but also are good guys for the simple stuff. Keep em in mind, I wouldn't take my bike anywhere else.

Just thought you all should know, good people and good work are hard to find these days!

1ofTheBoys
Mon May 26th, 2008, 04:19 AM
Faster does all the work on my bike that I can't do myself. Alot of us take our bikes to them and yes they are racers but they don't just cater to the racers. They help everyone out.

Redflash3
Mon May 26th, 2008, 11:20 AM
+1 :hump:

Slo
Mon May 26th, 2008, 10:59 PM
+1 I have been in contact with Jason and Mike and they are always willing to give me advice and or pointers. Hell, they are the only local dealer that I know of that stocks RS Taichi leathers too!!!!

2Blue
Tue May 27th, 2008, 09:05 AM
+1
Thanks for the rental tire warmers at Hastings! They worked great!
Now I just need to save some money and buy some.