PDA

View Full Version : LOR!

pilot
Mon May 26th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Congratulations to Sasha and Sheila for a one/two finish. Great job dicing it up out there on Sunday! Good luck in today's events to all riders!:)

1ofTheBoys
Mon May 26th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks Pilot, actually it was a 2/3 finish yesterday as well as today (Donna was out there and took 1st). I took 2nd yesterday and Sasha took 2nd today. Siobhan and Jen were out there as well and did a great job. What a fun weekend.

pilot
Mon May 26th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Have a fun ride on the way back. We washed the roads just for you. Ha.

98rc46
Mon May 26th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Thanks, use a little soap next time. Still a bit dirty in eastern Colorado.

Slo
Mon May 26th, 2008, 10:31 PM
You all kicked some serious ASS out there!!!!! We were literally on the sides screaming and routine on everyone hahaha....

dirkterrell
Mon May 26th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Yes, Sheila and Sasha provided some very entertaining racing!

Siobhan, you were awesome out there. I know you said you were struggling on Sunday but the most important thing is that you kept going. True character was on display and I am proud to be involved in the sport with you.

Dirk

sprtbkbabe
Tue May 27th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Yes, Sheila and Sasha provided some very entertaining racing!

Siobhan, you were awesome out there. I know you said you were struggling on Sunday but the most important thing is that you kept going. True character was on display and I am proud to be involved in the sport with you.

Dirk

Aw, shucks! Thank you!!!! I looked over and saw ya all jumping and clapping... heck, I did my best lap after that and took almost two seconds off Sunday's best. :yay:

Donna, Sasha, Sheila and Jen all railed! What an awesome group to be riding with!!

2Blue
Tue May 27th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Congratulations ladies!
Does anybody know how Moriah is doing?

rybo
Tue May 27th, 2008, 08:34 AM
The sunday LOR race was the race of the weekend as far as I'm concerned. Sasha and Sheila must have swapped the lead 5 times in the last three laps, it was really awesome! Then to have the re-match the next day!!! Nothing better.

Moriah report: She is doing much better and should be released today. Another MRA member stayed behind to drive her back and arrangements have been made for some family to be here for her when she arrives.

Thanks to all who made this a great weekend!

2Blue
Tue May 27th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Moriah report: She is doing much better and should be released today. Another MRA member stayed behind to drive her back and arrangements have been made for some family to be here for her when she arrives.

Awesome!!!
Take care Moriah!

pilot
Tue May 27th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Thanks 98RC46 for the photo of Sheila and Sasha~

http://img2.putfile.com/main/5/14711391363.jpg

http://www.putfile.com/pic/8207855

D Berns R6
Tue May 27th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Nice job Sheila and Sasha! You girls kicked some ass....phalt! Keep it up!

Dingle

lovinCO
Tue May 27th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Awesome to hear about LOR, I'm impressed with how many women are running. Congrats to all the ladies and take care Moriah!

Slo
Tue May 27th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Awesome to hear about LOR, I'm impressed with how many women are running. Congrats to all the ladies and take care Moriah!
*cough* *cough*......ummmmm (hint hint)!!!!!!

Uhhhhh they need someone else out there too!!!

lovinCO
Tue May 27th, 2008, 02:08 PM
*cough* *cough*......ummmmm (hint hint)!!!!!!

Uhhhhh they need someone else out there too!!!

I wish. My racing dreams are being crushed by my man. :(

1ofTheBoys
Tue May 27th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Nice job Sheila and Sasha! You girls kicked some ass....phalt! Keep it up!

Dingle

Thanks Derek, it was such a blast this weekend. Sasha and I can't wait to do it again...but next time the LOR grid will be full with our friends from NM. It should be an awesome weekend.

Dump the man...come racing with us. I have a bike all prepped and ready to go for you.

lovinCO
Wed May 28th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Dump the man...come racing with us. I have a bike all prepped and ready to go for you.

Sheila you rock, thank you for the very generous offer. I'm hoping to do a couple track days in June and see if I remember which way Pueblo goes. :turtle: I have to do the safety class thing, if I can get re-licensed at the same time I'm going to do that too. Then I may talk to you about your offer. :)

Slo
Wed May 28th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Ohhhhhh, this could get very exciting!!!!!!

The GECCO
Wed May 28th, 2008, 10:54 AM

Sounds like it's time for a new MAN!

lovinCO
Wed May 28th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Sounds like it's time for a new MAN!

No, no, I'm keeping the man. He's just more responsible than I am. :)

CBRSue
Thu May 29th, 2008, 12:24 AM
No, no, I'm keeping the man. He's just more responsible than I am. :)

Yes, yes, keep the man! And how about this for a plan... why don't you get back in to racing ('cause you rock!!!) and have your man race, too! :)

1ofTheBoys
Thu May 29th, 2008, 06:04 AM
Sheila you rock, thank you for the very generous offer. I'm hoping to do a couple track days in June and see if I remember which way Pueblo goes. :turtle: I have to do the safety class thing, if I can get re-licensed at the same time I'm going to do that too. Then I may talk to you about your offer. :)
Well get out there and get your license and the bike will be waiting. Of course it's an older bike so it should help keep you behind me.:eyebrows:

lovinCO
Thu May 29th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Well get out there and get your license and the bike will be waiting. Of course it's an older bike so it should help keep you behind me.:eyebrows:

You are a true friend. :slappers:

rybo
Thu May 29th, 2008, 08:05 AM
There are no friends on race day! (or powder days)

CBRSue
Thu May 29th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Well get out there and get your license and the bike will be waiting.

Compassionate...

Of course it's an older bike so it should help keep you behind me.:eyebrows:

Yet still competitive...

Gotta love ya for that, sista! :)

Wahooman
Mon Jun 9th, 2008, 08:07 PM
It has been fun watching you ladies race around and Hastings was a blast watching.
However, next go around there will be another competitor our there and I will be cheering her on......CornerOne will have their girl back and ready to rip it up!! WOOT, WOOT