PDA

View Full Version : Peak 2 peak any one??

bs_nate
Sun Jun 1st, 2008, 07:24 PM
Hey there I am seeing if any one would like to hit up peak to peak with me and a few of my buddies next sunday (6/8 ).. It will probably be a late afternoon ride around 4 or so... So if you want to go let me know, the more the marrier!! I am talking to you tlriders, cbrsue,and yamahamama... Haha, but I'd love to see more of you go with us. Should be one Hell of a good time!!

Gramps
Sun Jun 1st, 2008, 07:40 PM
peak to peak sucks man. I won't be able to make it but I just wanted to give ya a heads up. Pavement is in terrible shape.

:)

64BonnieLass
Sun Jun 1st, 2008, 07:44 PM
peak to peak sucks man. I won't be able to make it but I just wanted to give ya a heads up. Pavement is in terrible shape.

:)

Yea, it's a great run, but that road is suckin pavement wise. Be careful. There is a lot of fallen rock on the road and HUGE freeking potholes. Man eating sized potholes.
Stay safe and hope you have fun.

pilot
Sun Jun 1st, 2008, 08:43 PM

:)With the general taxes going in the shite hole we can all expect that most roads will only improve in quality (sarcasm). I'll bet it is going to make "Long Way Round" look like a luxury ride. :scream1:

slayermd
Sun Jun 1st, 2008, 08:47 PM
Those washboards suck!

tl1000riders
Sun Jun 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Is the peak 2 peak bad from central city to ned or from ned to lyons? I will let you know if I can make it.. My son's b-day is monday.

Rednarb
Sun Jun 1st, 2008, 10:46 PM
CC to Ned was worse than Net to Lyons today.

Bugkiller1
Tue Jun 3rd, 2008, 07:42 AM
If your not looking for pot holes its cops. I still end up on P to P all the frikkin time; its a good road to get you to better roads.

bs_nate
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 12:53 PM
yea mike d and I love that road!! It never seems to upset me even with a lil bit of pot holes.... Every where has them now!! So mite as well take in some nice views while bouncin along on you bike rite???

tl1000riders
Thu Jun 5th, 2008, 08:04 PM
I won't be able to make it. Son's B-day party on Sunday. Little man is turning 4!!!! We will get together soon. I'm looking forward to it.:)

Matrix
Sun Jun 8th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Yea, it's a great run, but that road is suckin pavement wise. Be careful. There is a lot of fallen rock on the road and HUGE freeking potholes. Man eating sized potholes.
Stay safe and hope you have fun.

I made the trip through there yesterday and they had signs up that they were going to start paving. Their was also some heavy equipment a few miles south of 72/193. Hopefully they will be quick about it.

slayermd
Sun Jun 8th, 2008, 10:42 AM
I made the trip through there yesterday and they had signs up that they were going to start paving. Their was also some heavy equipment a few miles south of 72/193. Hopefully they will be quick about it.

Finally, some good news about that road.....Geez!

bs_nate
Sun Jun 8th, 2008, 11:38 AM
That is great news!! when they get it all paved we can hit that bitch WAY harder!! hahaha I cant wait

Matrix
Sun Jul 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM
That is great news!! when they get it all paved we can hit that bitch WAY harder!! hahaha I cant wait

Looks like they just teased us. They only repaved about a mile of peak to peak and all the heavy equipment is gone. The new pavement starts about a mile north of Rollins Canyon and ends before you hit the pond (not sure if its name).