PDA

View Full Version : Looking 4 a Stunt Bike Team 4 a Show...

silkboxr
Tue Jun 3rd, 2008, 11:59 AM
Hello All,
I recently took over management of a fairly large Sports Bar & Grill in the Brighton / Fort Lupton north metro area of Denver. We're currently making plans to have a bike day either on Sat. or Sun. afternoon, more than likely will be Sundays....There will be dealer promos going on as well as large discounts for people riding their bikes in on there bill as far as food and drinks goes and of course lovely ladies possible bikini contest or something along those lines...:rock:

If anyone knows of a good stunt team who would like to put on a show during this event please contact me ASAP, either by PM or email to madmaxzx12@netzero.com my name is Joe and I look forward to hearing from ya!

derekm
Tue Jun 3rd, 2008, 09:55 PM
www.dsfriders.com ;)

matt2778
Tue Jun 3rd, 2008, 11:22 PM
I can come to a stop and put the kickstand down without falling over.

pixel 6
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 03:11 AM
www.dsfriders.com (http://www.dsfriders.com) ;)

+1. Top notch team... talented, organized, and experienced.

#1Townie
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 10:05 AM
dsf are good people.. youll like who you are dealing with for sure...

derekm
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 02:57 PM
I can come to a stop and put the kickstand down without falling over.

but can you skid into it?

silkboxr
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Thanks guys I'll be getting in touch soon..

Joe

Aracheon
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 11:41 PM
What bar?

LadyT
Thu Jun 5th, 2008, 03:56 PM
but can you skid into it?

well ya.......no Im lying :)

Darlin Silver
Tue Jun 10th, 2008, 10:32 PM
hit up DSF for sure...great guys who can put on an amazing show!

SamuraiX
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 03:15 PM
What bar?

What bar is it? - is it Mojo's?

Mother Goose
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 03:19 PM
That Derek guy's an asshole. ;) :lol:

Keep us updated, I haven't seen DSF perform in a while. :D

derekm
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 05:47 PM
hey f-u! :slappers:

derekm
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 05:48 PM
That Derek guy's an asshole. ;) :lol:

Keep us updated, I haven't seen DSF perform in a while. :D maybe I could bring out the 400ex....

silkboxr
Thu Jun 12th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Hello all,
It will be at Patricia's Bar & Grill located in Fort Lupton 5 miles north of Brighton, exact address is 217 1st St. (Hwy 52) and Fulton Ave. huge parking lot for the stunt show!!!
We're currently shooting for the 22nd as our first bike day with 20% off food & drinks tabs, to all patrons who ride in on a bike. There will be special motorcycle parking up front which will be roped off for CSC members as well as other clubs. Getting a few more things finalized and it will be set. I'll be contacting the stunt teams I've been referred to either today or tomorrow to check for their availabilty. Thanks for all of the interest, also going to have some of the MRA racer's present with a couple of their bikes on hand. Should be a good time all the way around. Plus we'll have MotoGP on inside for those wishing to watch the British Grand Prix at 2:00 pm.

silkboxr
Thu Jun 12th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Everyone be sure to come by and cheer for Ben Spies who's racing in the MotoGP British Grand Prix, he's riding for Rizla Suzuki rider Loris Capirossi who is not able to race due to an injury.
Should be a great race!!!

silkboxr
Sat Jun 14th, 2008, 01:28 AM
July 6th will be the 1st bike day event at Club Patricia's had to reschedule due to getting the dealer exhibit set up. Once again thanks for the interest and be sure to stop by for all of the fun not to mention 20% off your tab as long you ride in...:) We'll have stunt shows, awesome bikes to check out of all types as well as bikini bike / car wash!!

Thanks
Joe

silkboxr
Mon Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:51 PM
Sorry event has been cancelled........:(

Aracheon
Mon Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:53 PM
Oh, Patricia's? We used to play pool in there quite a bit when we were in high school.

codfish124
Tue Jun 24th, 2008, 09:05 AM
what why i was so going down there

SaShWhO
Tue Jun 24th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I've forwarded your ad to a team out of Fort C.
Suicidal Lifestyles.
Surely they'll touch base with you.

please keep us posted as to if and when your bikenight will be!!>

LOL,
AGENT ORANGE aka REPSOLSASH aka HARALD SPLODNIK

SaShWhO
Tue Jun 24th, 2008, 11:32 AM
by the way-

if your looking for a certified, experienced bartender---I'm your man!:drink:

SaShWhO
Tue Jun 24th, 2008, 11:33 AM
xxx