PDA

View Full Version : Help Rybo raise bucks for R2SL

rybo
Tue Jun 3rd, 2008, 10:38 PM
So,

I'm heading out over the 4th of July weekend to MMP to help raise money for children's charities. I'm asking for your help in raising money for a great cause. Last year we gave away over 90,000 to worthy causes and I'm looking to be a part of exceeding that goal this year. I'm anxious for the event, its the shortest timeline we've ever been on, so it's wrought with challenges.

So here is my request. Click on the link below, help me raise some money for a great cause. Your contribution is tax deductible and goes to a great group of charities. Every dollar helps, and my goal for this year is to try to double what I raised last year, which was just over $1000. In addition to the financial goal, I'm committed to heading up the rider coaching segment of the event and hope to provide world class coaches to our participants, give great 2 UP rides around the course to some of our non riders and generally make this the most successful year for R2SL yet!

Thank you

Scott

http://www.racing2savelives.org/pledge.php?a=22&b=Scott&c=Rybarik

p.s. This isn't just for me, if you are attending the event please feel free to post your donation link in this thread. At some point I may consolidate all the links into one post.

Sortarican
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I'm pledging for Scott....I wouldn't give that creep RYBO one red cent.:scream1:

636chick
Thu Jun 12th, 2008, 08:46 AM
I don't know about clicken on that link for Rybo????? Oh I remember the Kawi comment form Miller Mister :scream1:!!!!!!! Maybe I will clicky if I hear the right words :wait:. Maybe you will even get your Umbrella girl back :boobies:

Love Ya Scott but that Rybo guy I am not sure about yet.

rybo
Thu Jun 12th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I don't know about clicken on that link for Rybo????? Oh I remember the Kawi comment form Miller Mister :scream1:!!!!!!! Maybe I will clicky if I hear the right words :wait:. Maybe you will even get your Umbrella girl back :boobies:

Love Ya Scott but that Rybo guy I am not sure about yet.

Krissy, you know the Kawi slam was merely for DK entertainment right? There's a ton of pics around here of me riding around the track on a ZRX, and that was a lot of fun. If you can't find one....well heck, here's one now.

636chick
Thu Jun 12th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Yea that's what I'm talkin about.........let the clicky begin.....................!!!!!!! :)

rybo
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Hi all,

First of all thanks to those of you who have already donated.

If you're not going to this event (which you should be because it's going to be more fun than you've ever had over 4th of july.......EVER!......) I could still use your help in raising some money for the great cause.

Please consider clicking the link above and helping my effort.

Thanks

Scott