PDA

View Full Version : Help with DID master link

noskills
Tue Jun 3rd, 2008, 11:39 PM
Looking for someone who has the tool and is experienced with Crimping a 525 master link. If you have the time I will bring bike with Sprockets installed and chain cut to length ready for master link. Beer or ??? for trade of time.

Thanks

rybo
Tue Jun 3rd, 2008, 11:54 PM
I'm a long ways away in Milliken, but if you don't find other help I can do that for you.

noskills
Wed Jun 4th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks Scott!:up: 98rc46 offered his assistance/tool and luckly he's a wee bit closer.

noskills
Sat Jun 14th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Big thanks go out to Ric (98rc46). He Crimped and sent me on my way with nothing outa pocket. Come out for a ride and lunch will be on me!

Nice to see ya Pilot! Good luck on the Saddlesore 1000! If the money gods see if fit to give me enough for a new rear tire, Ill look you up before Friday.

Toby

pilot
Sun Jun 15th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Big thanks go out to Ric (98rc46). He Crimped and sent me on my way with nothing outa pocket. Come out for a ride and lunch will be on me!

Nice to see ya Pilot! Good luck on the Saddlesore 1000! If the money gods see if fit to give me enough for a new rear tire, Ill look you up before Friday.

TobyYes, Ric is a good tech. Go drop all your money in Blackhawk and see what happens!

noskills
Sun Jun 15th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Go drop all your money in Blackhawk and see what happens!

Not my bag. With my luck I would have to bum some money from someone for gas money to get back home from Blackhawk!

Originally Posted by mtnairlover http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=313250#post313250)
Good grief...what a freakingly amazing day! Hey, anyone's butt sore?;)

I'm ready for another ride anytime you guys are.

Cathy, if I didn't know you liked motorcycles I would say.... Well lets just say I wouldn't think you were talking about motorcycles. :hump: Pilot must have edited your quote for his liking.

Jackin' my own thread. I just had to!