PDA

View Full Version : Epic Motosport

jsears1864
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 12:34 AM
EPIC IN LONGMONT RULES!!!!!

definatly a supermoto focused shop, but they still rule. i walked in last week with a street legal rat tard and hit the track 2day in a full on race ready motard for not that much money.
They carry warp9 supermoto kits and you can get one for like $875 with tires and brakes.
super helpful, friendly and not all smug like some other bike shops.

competitive prices, and knowledgeable staff. they wont try to steer you into buying something you dont need just to make a sale.

if you dont know, they are on 119 between longmont and I-25 on the south side of the highway. (they got icon team merc jackets for $75 right now i think.)

(i know this post looks like an ad, but im just a customer. and these fools actually are the shit.)

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 05:36 AM
+1

dm_gsxr
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 06:21 AM
I've posted a couple of times about Mike and Kevin but yea, they've been very helpful and the prices are pretty good. Since I don't have the tools to mount my own tires, I go to them for all my tires. Tire prices aren't the lowest. I can get my Z6's for less at Performance Cycle but the combined tire + mounting price is still the best I've found so far.

Carl

jt2589
Thu Jun 12th, 2008, 08:45 PM
+1

sprtbkbabe
Sat Jun 14th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Those guys are a bunch of crazy bastardos

...:silly:

Zack
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 09:50 PM
+1

Mikey's the shit.
He's been picking tires for my Buells for 4 years.

Z