PDA

View Full Version : Rampart Saturday 14

Buddau
Thu Jun 12th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Me and the boys will be riding at Rampart this Saturday the 14th. We plan on being there all day.
Anyone want to join us in a fun, slow ride at Rampart?

FZRguy
Fri Jun 13th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Was out there today (Friday) and there seemed to be more riders than usual for a week day. Almost ran into the back of a big ATV going very SLOW on a narrow trail. I’d hate to meet that head on!

Snarf
Sat Jun 14th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Is Rampart and 717 the same area?

Buddau
Sat Jun 14th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I am not 100% sure, but I think 7171 is in Woodland park. Close, but not the same area.

We rode Rampart today. At 1st it was crowded. 4 wheeler's everywhere. But they were nice and pulled off the trail to let us pass.
I took the boys to Sprucewood. Their 1st time in a "biker bar." The boys handled the bar trail perfectly.
The boys have stepped up their riding a few notches today. I have been slowly turning up my speed to put pressure on them to keep up. Brandon is no longer freaked out when he can't see Ramaprt Range road anymore. You would be impressed by how well they ride.

FZRguy
Sun Jun 15th, 2008, 12:38 AM
I was with a buddy and his 9 year old son on a TTR90. I don’t normally ride with kids but he did great. We rode 686, 685, 681 and 679. I was kinda worried that it would be a short ride but we were out for almost three hours.

Buddau
Sun Jun 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Yea, we were at Rampart for 9 hours Saturday.
We caught upto many kids Saturday, I know I brag alot about my boys and here I go again, but we blew right by those other kids.

We usually ride Ramaprt on Saturday afternoon. We can also do Sundays if any of you want to ride with us.
This is us...
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/buddau/RampartJune08026.jpg

Snarf
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Well I rode 717 last Saturday, it was my first ride ever and it was a blast. I whiped out 3 times and broke my clutch lever but all in all I'm hooked