PDA

View Full Version : Update for 636Chick

Drift
Tue Jun 17th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Well...in case you were wondering...

1) the plants are not dead...yet

2) I have run the dishwasher and got the trash can on the curb in time for the garbage truck

3) my clothes are starting to smell...can you help me figure out this washer/dryer thing...thanks "mom"

p.s. am I supposed to eat...where do I get the food to eat?

:)

Aracheon
Tue Jun 17th, 2008, 09:01 PM
:lol: :lol:

636chick
Tue Jun 17th, 2008, 09:34 PM
I don't know about the eating thing.........my instructions from Mrs Drift were to make sure the damn flowers got watered. As for the laundry if your watering the flowers then just hold the clothes close in the stream of water coming from the hose throw a little tide on there and then beat it against the rock. Killing two birds with one stone, get it stone BWAHAHAHAHA. And i don't get in trouble from the Mrs.

Well that's how we do it in Kentucky.:)

MUAH love ya smartass!!!!!!

Drift
Tue Jun 17th, 2008, 09:57 PM
...i don't get in trouble from the Mrs...

Who knew about this kitchen thing...all these counters are great for spreading parts out...and the sink makes a great parts washer...I may be on to something here...:bananna:

R1chie
Tue Jun 17th, 2008, 11:48 PM
The kitchen allows you to make snacks, but if you need food, you need to go out to places like the buffalo wings place (like on bike night). If your cloths smell, use the spray cans located in the toilet that have flowers on them and spray them down, they will smell better. The kitchen is a great place for bike parts... until the spousal unit comes home. Water the flowers every forth day or until you see them starting to sag, overwatering is as bad as underwatering. Only turn on the dishwasher when .. A. you run out of dishes. B The sink can no longer accept dirty dishes (and you have no room for bike parts) C. when the sink starts to smell bad because of the dirty dishes (the other option is to spray the dishes with the same spray can in the toilet you used on your cloths.

Tipys
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 08:13 AM
also Drift the living room is a great place to work on the bike

636chick
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Who knew about this kitchen thing...all these counters are great for spreading parts out...and the sink makes a great parts washer...I may be on to something here...:bananna:

Oh my gawd I can't even imagine what I would do to Bash if I found out he was putting nasty, dirty parts on the kitchen counters.........oh wow I just blacked out for a moment with the visual of a bike in the living room. Sweet Jesus :scream1: Oh Hell NO!!!!!!!!

Mental
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Good thing we got it out before you got home...

Snowman
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Just have him put those things like transmissions in the bathtub.

636chick
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 09:11 AM
You are all EVIL and must be destroyed!!!!!!!! :guns:

I am so changing the locks on the house!!!!!!!!

Tipys
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:08 AM
now thats just mean

636chick
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:16 AM
now thats just mean

Well I would let him in when I got back home!!!!! :)

Snowman
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:23 AM
You are all EVIL and must be destroyed!!!!!!!! :guns:I am so changing the locks on the house!!!!!!!!
There is no good or evil, only the perception of advantage from a certain point of view… At least that is what the exception clause said in that contract I signed from this pointed head red dude with an oversized salad fork.:devil2:

Besides when have anyone ever need a door to enter anywhere? :devious:

Tipys
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Well I would let him in when I got back home!!!!! :)

I dont know Krissy if you leave him out to long he may get the idea to use a 636 as a baterinram:banghead:

636chick
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:43 AM
There is no good or evil, only the perception of advantage from a certain point of view… At least that is what the exception clause said in that contract I signed from this pointed head red dude with an oversized salad fork.:devil2:

Besides when have anyone ever need a door to enter anywhere? :devious:

Oh my god you were in on the Dyno Machine in my living room and bringing the bikes through the window scam they tried to pass by me. Modern art my ARSS!!!!! Oh I may have thought for a moment that I was getting a nice present but I got wise to it. :idea:

636chick
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:46 AM
I dont know Krissy if you leave him out to long he may get the idea to use a 636 as a baterinram:banghead:

Oh he would never do that he wants it for his track bitch to much. It's just my car would probably not start in the morning oh and the 636 would look like a hideous green fishin lure FOREVER!!! I believe he has power tools out there and knows how to use them.

Snowman
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Oh my god you were in on the Dyno Machine in my living room and bringing the bikes through the window scam they tried to pass by me. Modern art my ARSS!!!!! Oh I may have thought for a moment that I was getting a nice present but I got wise to it. :idea:
I’m more of a David Perry fan and would never propose anything as modern as that. However a flathead ford block hanging from your fireplace might be more my style.:up:

Tipys
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Good point then you would have to get matt to fix the Vdub. It may just be easier to let him bring bikes into the living room:dunno:

636chick
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I’m more of a David Perry fan and would never propose anything as modern as that. However a flathead ford block hanging from your fireplace might be more my style.:up:

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! He has an old Ford Truck he is rebuilding outside. Feeling faint ready to pass out..........................Krissy going down.................................

Gads.............................Please Bash no..........................I need a hug :cry:

Tipys
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 11:33 AM
We all have way to much time on are hands

Or maybe just me

gsxrscott
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! He has an old Ford Truck he is rebuilding outside. Feeling faint ready to pass out..........................Krissy going down.................................

Gads.............................Please Bash no..........................I need a hug :cry:
Its a CHEVY damn it woman, get it right!

636chick
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Its a CHEVY damn it woman, get it right!

Thats a chevy oh I thought it was a POS oh shit I am so sleeping outside tonight..........clutch is on the right, RIGHT????????

Tipys
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 06:01 PM
am I RIGHT OR IM LEFT

Hi11Zone
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 06:05 PM
good lord... lol

dallas
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 08:19 PM
also Drift the living room is a great place to work on the bike

You can work on your bike and watch T.V. at the same time.

Mental
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Why aren't you worried about my plants?

dallas
Wed Jun 18th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Why aren't you worried about my plants?

Because you smoke your plants...........

Tipys
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 08:07 AM
You can work on your bike and watch T.V. at the same time.

Thats my point and all you need to say is I was learning how to fix my bike from the guys on tv.

GSXRJOHNNY
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 04:47 PM
You daon't have to water the flowers if they are brown, they are DEAD! And you will be when the wifie returns, but you will have a large savings on your water bill! :)

The food in the kitchen is something the wife makes a meal out of. I have not figured out how that works. Visit fast food places for all you need in that department.

The sink in the kitchen is really a great parts washer. For the really big parts the tub in the bathroom works well to! You can really see the dirt you got off the part in the tub, so you know your parts are getting clean! Show the wife, she'll be really impressed, then she'll kill you. Why I don't know, but they always react that way, wear your leathers and you'll be ok.
Well, that's all the advice I have for you today... have fun, and can I use the parts washers at your house?

Sortarican
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I have an update for Krissy too:

You are weird....that is all.

Tipys
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 04:57 PM
I have an update for Krissy too:

You are weird....that is all.

NO were just SOCO you wouldnt understand

Sortarican
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
NO were just SOCO you wouldnt understand

It's a hillbilly thing?

636chick
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 06:32 PM
It's a hillbilly thing?

Hey don't make me call my ex-husband out here he is a tough sucka.......oh I can call quick like too cause I have my brothers phone # memorized!!!!!!

Tipys
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Drift
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 07:32 PM
...you will have a large savings on your water bill! :)

BINGO...I can buy the new parts for my scooter with the money I save from the utility bill by just not flushing the toilets!

RF900guy
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 08:04 PM
How did you guys miss putting bike parts in the dishwasher? They should come out all sparkling clean and everything. I am surprised that Bash hasn't moved Krissy's dishwasher to the garage.

636chick
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 08:22 PM
How did you guys miss putting bike parts in the dishwasher? They should come out all sparkling clean and everything. I am surprised that Bash hasn't moved Krissy's dishwasher to the garage.

Great now their goes my freakin dishwasher!!!!!:scream1:

Snowman
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Don't forget those fuel jugs in the refrigerator. The cold and dark keeps it from breaking down as fast as it would in the garage.

Mental
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 11:00 PM
BINGO...I can buy the new parts for my scooter with the money I save from the utility bill by just not flushing the toilets!

Whoa whoawhoa whoa!

Why in the hell are you going to the bathroom inside the house? You have a yard.

I mean, even if you hafta blast a duece, you could head to the 7-11. Then you save money on water and TP.

billsmith7
Sat Jun 21st, 2008, 12:56 AM

I've done this...at college in a rental house, the roomates never used the dishwasher (just piled everything in the sink hoping the dish washing fairly woudl take care of them) so I decided to clean the cylinder heads from my jeep in it. Worked quite well, all the dirt and grease -- gone, just some light surface rust (solved by a light coating of oil when they came out) and a couple of pissed off roomates. On top of that the dishwasher from then on had the sweet smell of a garage everytime you ran it!:crazy:

RF900guy
Sun Jun 22nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
I've done this...at college in a rental house, the roomates never used the dishwasher (just piled everything in the sink hoping the dish washing fairly woudl take care of them) so I decided to clean the cylinder heads from my jeep in it. Worked quite well, all the dirt and grease -- gone, just some light surface rust (solved by a light coating of oil when they came out) and a couple of pissed off roomates. On top of that the dishwasher from then on had the sweet smell of a garage everytime you ran it!:crazy:

Fantastic. I did not see a down side in any of that.

Krissy, You had better keep on eye on your dishwasher. Maybe you could donate your dishwasher to Bash and pick up a new one for yourself. You need to look at the positives.

arata954
Sun Jun 22nd, 2008, 06:44 PM
if this thread is this entertaining, i wonder what a for sale of 636 would sound like..

Drift
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Ms. Krissy...how do I go about locating one of those grocery store places I have heard so much about? Do they have people there that will get my food for me? Also, should I use paper or plastic...I've heard that is an important decision?!?

Thanks for your help! :)

Ciao,
Drift

Tipys
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Is Matt all on his own agian?

Mental
Thu Jun 25th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Indeed. But the missius wised up this year and has sent for him over the holidays. Just pray for his two poor cats

636chick
Thu Jun 25th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Ms. Krissy...how do I go about locating one of those grocery store places I have heard so much about? Do they have people there that will get my food for me? Also, should I use paper or plastic...I've heard that is an important decision?!?

Thanks for your help! :)

Ciao,
Drift

Yes Drift that is correct the place is called Taco Bell and ask for Paper!!!

WATER THE FREAKIN FLOWERS!!!!

Indeed. But the missius wised up this year and has sent for him over the holidays. Just pray for his two poor cats

Soooo no Firecracker 500 for him this year???????

Drift
Thu Jun 25th, 2009, 10:05 AM
WATER THE FREAKIN FLOWERS!

Soooo no Firecracker 500 for him this year?

Isn't it raining every night...isn't that enough?!?

Unfortunately, my summons home will preclude me from participating in the scheduled events on the 4th :banghead: ...but I will be available all day on the 6th! :)

Ciao,
Drift