PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Faster Motorsports!!

DevilsTonic
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 01:20 PM
So I have always had great experiences with the guys at Faster. They've always been very nice and have done great things for me.

I realized last night after hitting the canyons that my tires were showing threads, a lot of them. These Pilot powers had about 8000 miles on them so they've lived a good life.

Well this week my bike is my only form of transportation and I don't want to risk running around with threads showing in my tires. I called around a few places here in Denver to get prices and see if they could sell me tires and install them today so that i could go to work tomorrow.

I took my bike to Faster, they got my bike right in got it taken care of and they gave me a good deal. (and a Faster keychain ;)...sorry i was really excited about that. It's the little things that matter yanno)

Faster is always highly recommended in my books! Thanks guys you are the greatest.

Slo
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Yeah big +1 on them, I have been in there a couple of times recently and gotten some really good newbie racer info from Mike AKA HCR25 (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=54)

-1 on not getting a keychain from them though haha.

dragos13
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Yeah big +1 on them, I have been in there a couple of times recently and gotten some really good newbie racer info from Mike AKA HCR25 (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=54)

-1 on not getting a keychain from them though haha.

Stop by Brothers BBQ this weekend and I'll hook you up with a couple Faster key chains. You might even be able to win the Gift Card!!!

Slo
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Damn I forgot about that, I will have to try and make it out there...

zenlakin
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 12:31 PM
I have to throw in my 2 cents as well. I have recently needed to get have some things fixed on my bike and Faster was able to come out on top in both price and customer service. Thanks guys!!!