PDA

View Full Version : Some practice.

pixel 6
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 01:01 AM
I look at the CSC stunt section like daily... and nothing ever changes.

So here:

I mostly suck but here's a screen shot pic from a video of me a few days ago putting in a practice session.

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3605/leanbackeh7.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/JPEG/Stunt/G%20spot%2006-25/Me%20Wheelie/Lean%20Back.jpg
My goal this year is simply to learn IDLE. On a good one, I can keep it at about 15 mph... Idle will be in the neighborhood of 5-10 mph... so almost there!

- Pixel -

derekm
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 09:53 PM
keep it up, after 5 or 10 mins on koles bike I got like 7 O's!

pixel 6
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Kole's bike is shiny, and he knows how to handle it!~

He came by the spot in G-town today and yelled at us. One of his friends came bye earlier in the day and did power wheelies through where we were practicing. We asked if he wouldn't why we practiced there. He got all butt hurt and called Kole, getting him all riled up.

Was a lame way to meet kole again. All we were doing was practicing the way we should!

Anyways. I don't think he likes us, or wants us at that spot again.

- Pixel -

#1Townie
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 09:20 PM
kole is a realy good guy... maybe you shouldnt have tryd to kick one of his friends out of a spot he showed you???

spots are hard to come by and if a guy takes you to one remember thats his spot and manors should be kept at all times.... even he isnt there...

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Territorialism is a nasty thing to saddle up with.

#1Townie
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 09:31 PM
true true...

Brat
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 12:51 PM
looks good, i have a friend who got a great angle on a wheelie. im sure thats a low speed wheelie. good stuff. :) more pics though...

pixel 6
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 11:16 PM
looks good, i have a friend who got a great angle on a wheelie. im sure thats a low speed wheelie. good stuff. :) more pics though...

Short vid:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37494898

The video camera never seems to be rolling when I get em super slow. But this one is kind of where I'm at.

Soon... soon...

I like where I'm at so far. The good stuff is just around the corner! Can't wait! But not moving on until I have staggered idle down pat.

- Pixel -

codfish124
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 10:21 AM
cool videos man