PDA

View Full Version : Hey "Racing 2 Save Lives."

Paul 5150
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Lets have some chat about the trip out ! I have seen nothing so far...
Who is going ? where you staying ? are you packing fireworks ?
I would like 2 team up with some people while I am out ther !

Wich way you going ?
What time slots have you chosen
and all that good stuff !

Thanks Paul aka Twist
MISSING E from thred title

1ofTheBoys
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Are you talking about Racing 2 Save Lives???

Paul 5150
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 10:26 PM
uuuuhhmmmm oops "YES"

rforsythe
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Hint: Take I-80, it's a little boring through Wyoming but faster than I-70.

Please don't pack fireworks, we have garages full of bikes and lots of gas cans outside of them, none of which react too well to things exploding around them. ;) Besides, if you are going to Racing 2 Save Lives we have the best seat in the house for the Tooele show, which gets set off next to the track at the Deseret Peak complex friday night. :up:

rybo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Lets have some chat about the trip out ! I have seen nothing so far...
Who is going ? where you staying ? are you packing fireworks ?
I would like 2 team up with some people while I am out ther !

Wich way you going ?
What time slots have you chosen
and all that good stuff !

Thanks Paul aka Twist
MISSING E from thred title

Fixed the title for you.

Get in touch with Jim Wilson (uglydogracing) he's got room in the trailer for your stuff and would likely be interested in splitting travel costs with you.

Me...I'll be going via I-80 in the R2SL "big rig" (wonder what kind of lap time I can do with the trailer attached...) I'll also likely be riding most of the sessions. We have some FANTASTIC rider coaches lined up for this event, even if you are a VERY strong trackday rider there are people in this group who have something to teach you! ( I know I'll be looking for a lesson while I'm there!)

Come find me when you're there. I'll be in the rider coach garages and either riding a white ducati 749 (set up to give 2 up rides!) or a silver R6. Silver and black leathers with "Rybo" on the back!

Sean
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Can't wait for this!!!!
I'll be working the west track entrance most of the time, so if you see a guy who got a bad sun burn from Pueblo, say hi!
-Sean

Paul 5150
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 10:31 PM
Kewl I will look 4 you guys out there ! I will be headed out in the morning so look for me as well . I will be in my blk ram 1500 on the smoke r1 whering shaby old red and white leather.
So is anyone staying at best western ? I suck at planing and booking junk. but I will be out helping out !