PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

rybo
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Just a quick thank you to everyone who came out to support all the racers this weekend.

Wyeth (lovinCO)
Aaron
Terri (bonnielass)
Cathy (mtnair....)
Randy (...snail)
all of the corner crew memebers, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys!

Bouncer, Void...you guys are the best pit crew ever.

Dave (irdave)- Thank you for all of your help, you really DO make the bike go faster. (solutions, not products....BRILLIANT!)

Bree (xbam) - thank YOU for all your help. The stretching and bodywork is nothing short of amazing. (your work really is magic)

It was a great weekend that culminated with a 2nd place in Twins U. Shannon Moham is one really fast dude and I hope to get a chance to do some battle with him as the season moves on! I also managed a great battle in AmU that was really a kick in the pants!

Aaron (clarkie) and Brad had a great ROR race, two hundreths of a second separated them at the finish!

To the other racers:

Jenn (500RGurl) I can't tell you how cool it is to see you out there. Keep it up!

Dirk - It's been a tough re-start to your racing career, but it's great to have you on the grid. You've quietly helped so many people make their start to racing possible. Thank you.

Sheila (1ofthe...) Fantastic...you just keep getting faster and it's great to see you enjoy yourself so much.

Joe (jpl) I look forward to having you to battle with in the twins O class. Get that thing together in time for hastings, will ya?

Sasha (grant me....) - you know. Thank you for your awesome friendship.

Ray-Ray- Racing with you is a ton of fun. Can't wait to do it again in hastings!

There are so many people I'm forgetting, but you should all know that going to the races was the highlight of my week. I'm off for a week or so to R2SL at Miller, it will be great to see some of you there and to see all you you again in two weeks when we head to beautiful Nebraska to continue our season.

Good night!

Scott

irdave
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Dearest Scott.

Do you ever think that you bring all of this upon yourself?

rforsythe
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 07:11 AM
:lol:

mtnairlover
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 07:42 AM
:D

It was wonderful to see you again, Scott. Even if it was for only a brief moment. What a blast watching you race and everyone else for that matter.

dirkterrell
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Dirk - It's been a tough re-start to your racing career, but it's great to have you on the grid. You've quietly helped so many people make their start to racing possible. Thank you.

Thanks man. I've been involved in athletics all my life and I know it has ups and downs so I take it all in stride. As long as I'm having fun and learning, I'll be there. And thank you for all the help you've given to me and many others. More than anything, I enjoy the camaraderie of racing.

Dirk

ZiaThunder
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Scott,

Thank you for your help this weekend. It was invaluable. I can't wait to get up there for the next round at Pueblo. BE safe.

Kim

cdbouncer
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 08:53 AM
ditto ditto!!!!

Nice job yesterday!!! :D

Dearest Scott.

Do you ever think that you bring all of this upon yourself?

64BonnieLass
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Scott, you were flying around that track. It was such a very fun race to watch. WOW! Congratulations. :yay:

I can't wait to see it happen again. :)

ghostrider_9
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 09:32 AM
^ +1 Great job out there to all!

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Hey Scott thanks for helping me out Saturday afternoon when I had my "equipment malfunction".

rybo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Hey Scott thanks for helping me out Saturday afternoon when I had my "equipment malfunction".

No worries Jim, nice showing in ROR!

Sortarican
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 10:26 AM

No worries Jim, nice showing in ROR!

Heard something about that, busted subframe or some such thing?

And congrat's on the great finishes to both you guys.:applause::up:

rybo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Heard something about that, busted subframe or some such thing?

And congrat's on the great finishes to both you guys.:applause::up:

Yeah, the original repair is what I would call "creative" :)

But it worked, and that's what counts.

It was a good weekend

Slo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Hey Jim, while walking by your pits, noticed your dog was trying to pee on your front warmers so we moved them out of the way haha....

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Hey Jim, while walking by your pits, noticed your dog was trying to pee on your front warmers so we moved them out of the way haha....

Maybe thats why it wasnt working later on..... :oops:

Slo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Damn that sucks!! He made a puddle there but I didn't think he actually got them, but then again, I didn't do the wet feel test to make sure....Hope they end up getting fixed.

Sortarican
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 01:31 PM
... noticed your dog was trying to pee on your front warmers so we moved them out of the way haha....

You think it was hard on the tire warmers? You shoulda seen his dog!

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-the-best-cat-ever-phB.jpg

Slo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Theres no physical or magical way you can make this:
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4664/predatoryl7.jpg

Look like that?

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-the-best-cat-ever-phB.jpg

lovinCO
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Scott, awesome racing, both of the twins classes had great dicing going on. Dirk and Jay, way to go with the personal bests, you guys are kicking behind.

Very fun to see Mike A. overcome a motor problem and pull off his own personal bests in so many classes. Way to chase down Ricky, that's some serious riding. :shocked:

Jim, huge congrats on RoR! Sorry to hear you snapped your subframe off with one too many cheeseburgers. :(

And special congrats to all of the LOR racers, that was THE race to watch. Sasha, you are an inspiration, I can't believe how fast you were running. Thanks for putting together the LOR class, there are a lot of fast women out there these days and it's exciting racing! :bananna:

Sortarican
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 02:27 PM
... Thanks for putting together the LOR class, there are a lot of fast women out there these days and it's exciting racing! :bananna:

OK, I'm just gonna say what everyone else has been saying Wyeth,
When are you gettin back out there with a number on your bike?

rybo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 02:30 PM
OK, I'm just gonna say what everyone else has been saying Wyeth,

I know I'd like to see it! I know for a fact that you have at least 3 bikes offered to you for the next LOR grid...why not suit up and give it a go? I know you can't ride all three bikes at once, but certianly you should choose one and go for it.

Your support of the racing community is outstanding, it was great to see all of you in the back of the truck cheering me on!

:D

lovinCO
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 02:43 PM

Dude, I'm not fast enough to run with these gals, they're flying! :shocked:

...it was great to see all of you in the back of the truck cheering me on!

It was fun hanging out with everyone this weekend, especially fun watching your race with Terri and Sheila--nice to meet Snowman too. Hope there wasn't too much woman talk for you Randall. :)

Sortarican
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Dude, I'm not fast enough to run with these gals, they're flying! :shocked:

{cough...cough}..... BULLSHIT.....{cough...cough}

Sorry Wyeth...had a little something caught in my throat there for a minute....you where saying?

..Hope there wasn't too much woman talk for you Randall. :)

How could you tell? Randall never shuts up long enough for anyone else to get a word in. [/sarcasm]

CBRSue
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Scott, great seeing you and your crew - as always!

And special congrats to all of the LOR racers, that was THE race to watch. Sasha, you are an inspiration, I can't believe how fast you were running. Thanks for putting together the LOR class, there are a lot of fast women out there these days and it's exciting racing! :bananna:

Wyeth, was so nice to see you and Aaron getting to put in some track time on Friday. :) Here's to wishing you lots of track time in '08 and fun "racing" weekends in '09!

64BonnieLass
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:04 PM
When's the next one? Come on, come on! I'm ready for the next one. Scott's gonna take first next time. Let gooooooooo.........

rybo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:08 PM
When's the next one? Come on, come on! I'm ready for the next one. Scott's gonna take first next time. Let gooooooooo.........

July 12-13 in Hastings or

August 9-10 at Pueblo

:-)

ghostrider_9
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Jay,
You've obviously never peed on a tire warmer . . .

Slo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Hahaha, just caught the joke, yeah, I'm slo in more ways than one.

Sortarican
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Jay,
You've obviously never peed on a tire warmer . . .

Yeah, It'd even curl your hair Jay.

64BonnieLass
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Hmmmm....I've never been to Hastings before. May need to think that one over. It's sooo addicting.

But August fo sho!!! :yay:

Sortarican
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I wanna ride Hastings.:cry:

Snowman
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:18 PM
It was fun hanging out with everyone this weekend, especially fun watching your race with Terri and Sheila--nice to meet Snowman too. Hope there wasn't too much woman talk for you Randall. :)Not a problem, most guys can only concentrate on one thing at a time anyway. The whine of the bikes going past pretty much drowned it out… :D
Good to meet you too BTW. :)

How could you tell? Randall never shuts up long enough for anyone else to get a word in. [/sarcasm]:roll:

Sortarican
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:25 PM
:roll:

See what I mean people? YAK-YAK-YAK...it never ends with this guy.

Ray-Ray
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Just a quick thank you to everyone who came out to support all the racers this weekend.

Ray-Ray- Racing with you is a ton of fun. Can't wait to do it again in hastings!
Scott

Dude you were on fire this weekend! I had NOTHING for you!! Damn Duc! I had a great time chasing you down! But but next time I'm keeping my mouth shut........:scream1:

See you in Hastings!!

Ray-Ray

64BonnieLass
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Wow, Hastings looks like a fun track. I found the arial pic. :)

1ofTheBoys
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 04:01 PM
I just want to throw my thanks in there as well. There were so many of you that helped me out one way or another this weekend and it is really appreciated.

Good seeing so many familiar faces spectating as well. Next up R2SL at Miller - wooho and Hastings the following weekend.

ghostrider_9
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I might even be able to be talked into going to Hastings . . .

Sortarican
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 04:56 PM
July 12-13 in Hastings ..

What certification is required to ride Hastings?
Their website shows 7/11 as open, know if that's an open track day?

Slo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Oh man, CSC would love Hastings, it's smooth and a lot of run off room.

Snowman
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Oh man, CSC would love Hastings, it's smooth and a lot of run off room.So what exactly are you trying to say here? Do CSC riders, on average, require more run off room than other riders?:)

Slo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Nope, but if you do go off roading, hope you don't have any alfalfa allergies haha.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 06:58 PM
For those undecided, http://www.racemph.com/

It is a ton of fun out there. Like Earlene does for us at PMP, George

http://www.racemph.com/_borders/george3.JPG

and his crew do an incredible job taking care of their guests! If you make the trip, you won't be disappointed with the group there or the track.

Slo
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Don't forget the Bacardi Bus (http://blip.tv/file/941607)

ghostrider_9
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 08:16 AM
The images from this race are up, if you are interested. Information can be found here - >LINK< (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=321322#post321322)

Redflash3
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 10:55 PM
For those undecided, http://www.racemph.com/

It is a ton of fun out there. Like Earlene does for us at PMP, George

http://www.racemph.com/_borders/george3.JPG

and his crew do an incredible job taking care of their guests! If you make the trip, you won't be disappointed with the group there or the track.

Curious if any CSC'ers do Hastings trackdays?