PDA

View Full Version : 2008 CBR1000RR Euro Streetfighter

Sonic Boom
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 10:22 PM
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=6353

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Photos/CB1000R_35.jpg

Single sided swing arm FTW. This thing looks sick.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 10:24 PM
:drool:

Matty
Mon Jun 30th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Holy Shit..... I want it!!!

Nerves
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 01:48 AM
I......am......in........LOVE!! :jerkoff:

codfish124
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 07:19 AM
:crazy:i want it now:wait:

puckstr
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 07:54 AM
:hump:hubba hubba:hump:

salsashark
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 08:07 AM
Unfortunately, Honda is keeping its new super naked for Europe only, but that doesn't mean our U.S. readers can't see what their missing. Americans are accustomed to hearing some British blokes called the Stones singing "You can't always get what you want," now our pals at MCN give us their rendition with this review on the Honda CB1000R.

By Marc Potter
Pictures by Howard Boylan and Honda

Typical Honda... :banghead:

Heaven forbid they actually import anything into the U.S. besides Goldwings and Shadows!

asp_125
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 08:23 AM
That front light assembly looks like a transformer / anime mask. But I'd still ride it.

Sean
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 08:28 AM
That's bad ass....even for a Honda.

Sortarican
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 08:32 AM
I'm calling my sister in Holland and seeing if she can mail one to me peice by peice.:hump:

MetaLord 9
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 08:44 AM
wow, totally teh hotttttenesse

asp_125
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 09:30 AM
Why do the big three think that the only bikes that sell here are cruisers and plastic clad sportbikes? We miss out on so many cool naked bikes that they get overseas. :banghead:

Rednarb
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 09:53 AM
Wow, finally something soulful to come from Honda. I guess this is Honda's answer to the B-King but why not bring it to the US? Streetfighters are hot in Europe right now and have been. They are becoming hot here in the US. Why not try to be the first streetfighter in people's garages right now instead of trying to make their way in to garages in Europe that have already seen a streetfighter or two.

Of course the draw to the fully covered sportbike by the kids out there is still strong in the US.

Badhabit
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 12:14 PM
How is it when they release a naked version of a sportbike it always seems to gain 40lbs? Can't all be the swingarm and fugly exhaust can it? It does look much better with the aftermarket pipes on the red bike.
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Photos/_M3X9089.jpg

Jason ON
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 05:34 PM
How is it when they release a naked version of a sportbike it always seems to gain 40lbs? Can't all be the swingarm and fugly exhaust can it? It does look much better with the aftermarket pipes on the red bike. ...

I read that somewhere else recently. I think it was an article about the Tuono--how sportbikes get heavier the more plastic they shed. Weird.

Nice looking bike though. I never thought I'd say thing, but I really like the streetfighter look and would've considered one if I didn't want to tour, too.