PDA

View Full Version : MRA race pics from Sunday 29 June

ghostrider_9
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Ok, guys and gals, all of the images have been uploaded to my site (www.onthemarcphotography.com (http://www.onthemarcphotography.com)). If you go to the site, you will find that all of your images have been sorted by plate number to make them easier to find.

There are two ways to order your images:

1 – You can order individual images on-line and they will be shipped directly to you.
2 – You can choose to order all of your images. I will put together a DVD containing all of your images and mail it directly to you for $40. If you are interested in this, either send me an e-mail (marc@onthemarcphotography.com) or send me a PM. If, for some reason, there are not more than 10 images of you, drop me a line and I will get you taken care of.

All of these images are displayed exactly as they are shot. If an image is ordered, I clean them up (color correction, sharpening, etc) before they are printed out or mailed.

On top of this, I am also offering posters. These are not simple posters with one image in them. They are montages of several images put together in a professional looking poster that you will appreciate for the rest of your life. I work with each customer to custom make these posters to their satisfaction. I will put a sample poster at the bottom of this post.

Lastly, and most importantly, I stand behind absolutely everything that I do. If for some reason, you are not satisfied, or happy with your images, poster, etc . . . let me know and I will either correct the problem or refund your money.

Thanks for taking the time to look at your images. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know. I look forward to seeing you guys at future races and trackdays.

Marc

ghostrider_9
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Here is a sample poster to give you guys an idea of what I am talking about:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff172/ghostrider_9/Misc/DavidNowicki2.jpg

Slo
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Thats nice, like the way you set up your site too, too bad I didn't race on Sunday!!!! Definitely will be interested for the next races. You going to Hastings?

Just looked at Dirks #211 damn!!!!!!

Good pictures, even better price... Might look into future posters once we get Diego (vehicle 1) back into racing and combine pics with the 3 of us for a poster, among others.

Did you post this on the MRA board?

ghostrider_9
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Sorry, Jay. I will not be at Hastings. I have to fly to Dallas that weekend for work. I will be out and around for many more races though.

I have even thought of setting something up for the non-racers to get out and get some shots of them riding. I am open for suggestions if anyone has ideas . . . possibly a canyon shoot . . .

Slo
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Yeah also at IMI, when we go there, we are always wanting to see pictures....

You can bet the CSC track day is going to get some demand of pics. Enjoy TX man, and see you next week Wed.

GNGSXR
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 08:45 AM
amazing photos. and very nice website.

damn, i didnt even know dirk went down :shocked:

Slo
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 09:14 AM
amazing photos. and very nice website.

damn, i didnt even know dirk went down :shocked:

Yeah luckily he didn't re-injure his collar bone. You going to Hastings?

TopTier
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 09:27 AM
sweet pics.

dirkterrell
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Thats nice, like the way you set up your site too, too bad I didn't race on Sunday!!!! Definitely will be interested for the next races. You going to Hastings?

Just looked at Dirks #211 damn!!!!!!

It looks worse than it really was. :) My ribs and shoulder blade are a little sore but that's better than breaking the collarbone again.

Dirk

cromer611
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 05:29 PM
damn dirk! your lucky you didnt break your left one again, looks like you dug in yer left shoulder pretty hard. glad yer ok.

GNGSXR
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Yeah luckily he didn't re-injure his collar bone. You going to Hastings?

i wont be at hastings. ill be in at the next race in pueblo though. glad to hear you are ok Dirk.

ANYWAYS back on topic.

i just received my order from ghostrider_9 :bananna:. fantastic customer service and very quick at getting the pictures to me.

ghostrider_9
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 06:25 PM
i wont be at hastings. ill be in at the next race in pueblo though. glad to hear you are ok Dirk.

ANYWAYS back on topic.

i just received my order from ghostrider_9 :bananna:. fantastic customer service and very quick at getting the pictures to me.

Thanks! I appreciate the good comments. If there is anything more I can do, let me know.

Slo
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 06:47 PM
If there is anything more I can do, let me know.

yeah, you can get to the races on Saturday!!! hahaha

ghostrider_9
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Just a reminder that the pics are up!