PDA

View Full Version : cool little clip

codfish124
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 01:29 PM
gota start some where:drink:

http://www.break.com/index/compilation-of-motorcycle-crashes.html

Nerves
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Whats up with the fu@king bandanna that they ALL wear?

vmax2003
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Thats how they all roll and represent...lol

Nerves
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Thats how they all roll and represent...lol

With head trauma? Darwin in action i suppose. Whats the gang sign for "i took a brick to the head"?

sugarrey
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Sorry what a bunch of fuc*ing morons to be doing that shit without gear!

Stupid ass kids

YZFRydn
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Those people are idiots. Especially the guy at the end.

dorepsol2
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 10:37 PM
the guy at the end is in this stunt video. that very same clip was in the out takes of all their crashes. later they show up at the hospital to check on him and hes smiling for the camera but he is all busted up and on top of that he did end up with a ticket. the dvd is called burning rubber, it was a 4 dvd set, 3 of them are stunt vid and the last is the one that haas all crashes. most of those crashes are on that vid. i too think its stupid they dont wear gear but those guys have some serious skill when they pull there stunts off. they just need to make it look like they have some sense.

chad23
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 10:43 PM
the last guy was on the curb...WTF

Nerves
Tue Jul 8th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Ya, then decided to come off it on one wheel. Not the brightest crayon in the box.

derekm
Tue Jul 8th, 2008, 06:06 AM
this thread is a perfect example of internet know-it-alls... get out of your moms basement.. yeah?

Nerves
Tue Jul 8th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Why? So I can crack my scull open and share the same I.Q. score as my 6 month old daughter? I've got more important things to live for. If thats you in your avatar wearing a lid, right on bro.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 8th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Why? So I can crack my scull open and share the same I.Q. score as my 6 month old daughter? I've got more important things to live for. If thats you in your avatar wearing a lid, right on bro.
you are already a tard...

hey derek can you do a whoolie???:oops:

besides all that hows the back doing?? you back to ridn yet??

usmcab35
Tue Jul 8th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Whats up with the fu@king bandanna that they ALL wear?
YOU didnt know your supposed to wear your bandanna with your flip flops and wife beater... sheesh duh thats how you rep your hood homie...

Nerves
Wed Jul 9th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Wild comeback there genius. That all you got? :321: