PDA

View Full Version : Metro Powersports Dyno day

BlueDevil
Sun May 25th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Went down to Metro Power Sports today for their $5 dyno day. So far the old R1 is in the top 3 Liter bikes for power. 132 rwhp and 72ftlbs torque. Not bad for out thin CO air and a Micro Slipon huh? The line was very smooth with only 1 VERY small glitch about half was up the graph. The 02 954RR put up a 124.7 rwhp @ 67 ftlbs torque.

Man he was pissed I put up a higher number. haha

Anonymous
Mon May 26th, 2003, 10:20 AM
:up:

Mine registered 131 a few weeks ago at Erico (bone stock). I was happy, cuz a few bikes before mine was an '00 (or '01) with a Graves exhaust (not sure if it was a full-system or just a slip-on), and he only put out 128. He was disappointed when he saw that. I'll bet if he would have stuck around, he would have been even more disappointed when he saw mine. :D

BlueDevil
Thu May 29th, 2003, 06:12 AM
SWeet !!!!!! I just got a call from them. The top 3 bikes in each group got free AMA tix. I was 1 of the top 3 most powerful liter bikes. Got me some tix. TO bad I already had some so Ill have to try and sell them cheap!!! :D No worries now I got braggin rights !!!!!! haha Im bettin it was mine and the 2 Gixxer 1K's that took the 3 top spots.

Anonymous
Thu May 29th, 2003, 06:46 AM
How many tix did you get? I'm in the market for a couple. Maybre you could hook me up? :D Do they include pit passes?

BlueDevil
Thu May 29th, 2003, 07:04 AM
I PM'd U in reply.