PDA

View Full Version : anyone riding sat. 19

mauser72
Thu Jul 17th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Are there any groups out there planning on riding up in the hills this sat. that wouldnt mind if I tagged along,Im getting a little bored with the usual people I ride with. Im in the denver area

Slo
Thu Jul 17th, 2008, 10:50 PM
You can always goto morrison anytime in the AM and just start talking to the groups that gather and depart there.....

highpsi03
Thu Jul 17th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Are there any groups out there planning on riding up in the hills this sat. that wouldnt mind if I tagged along,Im getting a little bored with the usual people I ride with. Im in the denver area
I'd be up for a ride saturday.. Pm me if you want and i can get you my cell

mauser72
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 09:04 PM
I think Ill head up to the conoco in morrison around 10:30 and figure it out from there. Im on a black & red buell if anyones interested in meeting up

mauser72
Sat Jul 19th, 2008, 05:38 PM
WTF??? so this morning im riding down 470 near the bowles exet im in the right lane coming up to a slower moving car so I get over in the left lane to pass and the left lane is about 1/2 in. taller than the right as I go over the small bumb beween the lanes my rear tire instantly goes flat, I pull over and can find no damage to the tire & no reason fo it to immediatley go flat, I push it to a gas station fill it back up with air and everything is fine???? anyone ever have anything like this happen? the only thing I can come up with is that the little bump between lanes pushed the bead off for a quick second? I always check air pressure before riding on the weekends and tire pressure was fine before I left

JustSomeDude
Sat Jul 19th, 2008, 07:34 PM
WTF??? so this morning im riding down 470 near the bowles exet im in the right lane coming up to a slower moving car so I get over in the left lane to pass and the left lane is about 1/2 in. taller than the right as I go over the small bumb beween the lanes my rear tire instantly goes flat, I pull over and can find no damage to the tire & no reason fo it to immediatley go flat, I push it to a gas station fill it back up with air and everything is fine???? anyone ever have anything like this happen? the only thing I can come up with is that the little bump between lanes pushed the bead off for a quick second? I always check air pressure before riding on the weekends and tire pressure was fine before I left

The grammar gods were smiting you.

mauser72
Sat Jul 19th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Be careful or they will get you too

Superfreak
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 10:04 AM

Freaky! Sounds like you lost the bead on your tire. It's the only explanation I can think of.

Brat
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 10:09 AM
it was a bike gremlin.

06sv1000s
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 04:53 PM
bead is about the only explanation for that. it's all i can think of. just weird that it would do that. how old are the tires?