PDA

View Full Version : where to find tires locally, on a sunday???

denver_whitest185
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 12:20 AM
i found this nice little present in my back tire tonight...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/tedehrlich80227/IMG_0211.jpg

it looks like a finishing nail. im going to leave it in there for now, and hopefully find a tire tomorrow or maybe even have shop fix it (if its possible)

does anyone know of a place that stocks motorcycle tires and is open on a sunday? i know g-force is open, but i have a suspicion that they wont have 120/80/16's, 130/80/16's, or 130/90/16's that i'll need.

or if someone knows a guy who's parting out an old ninja 250 that has a rear wheel and tire thats for sale, that would be awesome...

DavidofColorado
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 12:47 AM
I say it looks good in there and you could leave it until Monday. You will just have to add air if it gets low.

denver_whitest185
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I think im going to attempt to ride back to fort collins with it, and check the pressure very regularly (every 10 miles or so)

gforce has one tire that will fit, but its a cruiser tire and they are wanting alot for it. Im going to order a set of pirelli mt75's from motorcycle superstore, and hopefully get them mounted by next weekend. The front and rear sets of pirelli's will cost less than the single tire gforce is wanting to sell to me

Bashed
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Go to Walmart and put a plug in it to get you home.
This is of course a temporary solution.

Peace Bash