PDA

View Full Version : A dirty CSC G2G?

Buddau
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 09:47 PM
How about a CSC dirty get together? We could all meet up at Rampart or similar, and camp/ ride some weekend. I'll have my boys, so there should be fast groups and slower groups.
I have heard of you all doing this before, but not this summer yet...that I know of.
I will put up a vote for Rampart, it's close and well known by most.
Waddya think?

Bueller
Mon Jul 21st, 2008, 06:34 AM
Maybe, but Rampart is a scary place this time of year

teamhypoxia
Mon Jul 21st, 2008, 06:41 AM
I'd be in for sure! Just got my new (to me) drz and so far I've only had it up at Johhny Park.

Buddau
Mon Jul 21st, 2008, 06:38 PM
Maybe, but Rampart is a scary place this time of year

Well, do you have any other places we could go that is close?

FZRguy
Mon Jul 21st, 2008, 08:39 PM
Yes, the weekends are crowded but the weekdays are not. How ‘bout a Friday? Get up there late morning and get some riding in before the weekend crowds. Camp Friday night (or not) and go home Saturday afternoon.

FZRguy
Mon Jul 21st, 2008, 08:44 PM
Or how about here www.midnightranch.com (http://www.midnightranch.com/)

We’ve been up there before and the house is great and so is the riding.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 09:16 AM
We're going to be up at Red Cone/Webster this weekend. Camping behind the Breckenridge golf course. Lot's of stuff for everyone. Mild to wild...

Rampart is only worth a crap at the beginning and end of the year. i.e. when there's too much snow in the mountains...

FZRguy
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 06:06 PM
I’m riding somewhere (Watkins, Berthoud, Rampart) on Friday depending on who goes. Post up if you’re interested.

Buddau
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 06:35 PM
Red Cone sounds fun. I have heard lots of good things about it, but never have been there.
This weekend is too soon, I have things to do already. Maybe we can set up a weekend, or even a Friday into saturday trip, with plenty of notice to get time off work.