PDA

View Full Version : More Politically Correct BS

Sonic Boom
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 10:17 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/24/duncan.offensive.tag.KTHV

The funny part is that the black guys are like "Yeah, it's no big deal... it's just a license plate"

:lol:

codfish124
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 11:30 AM
LOL youd get shot around hear

modette99
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 11:34 AM

jimwallace
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 11:57 AM
ngr does NOT spell anything......nor is it a hyphenation for anything. people need to get off their stupid double standard and get over shit. this is PATHETIC. america .....land of the free (as long as youre a minority). now if it actually spelled the word someone would need shitcanned from their job. i guess the next time i see one with WT on it i will have to complain cause it mean "white trash". I am impressed by the black guys though, at least they are using common sense and saying "hey its just 3 letters..." Now dumb white girl is gonna cost folks money cause everyone is going to have to help pay for all those plates they just trashed.

salsashark
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 12:05 PM
CNN is getting to be as bad as Faux News when it comes to phoning in the news these days...

I commend the black peeps in the story who don't give a rip. It wasn't done intentionally. who cares... Why is this even news worthy?

Maybe I should have complained about the AA plate I had on my old truck... all these alchy's coming around... No! I don't want to be your damn sponsor!

siriuschris
Fri Jul 25th, 2008, 07:11 PM
No! I don't want to be your damn sponsor!

:lol:

chad23
Fri Jul 25th, 2008, 07:17 PM
When the hell did 3 letters become offensive. Thats people feeling guilty for something.
In that case I'm sueing the state for WHT.
I'm offended

jimwallace
Fri Jul 25th, 2008, 07:30 PM
maybe...ngr stands for .....NIGERIA..... could be ....

Brat
Sat Jul 26th, 2008, 12:25 PM
ngr does NOT spell anything......nor is it a hyphenation for anything. people need to get off their stupid double standard and get over shit. this is PATHETIC. america .....land of the free (as long as youre a minority). now if it actually spelled the word someone would need shitcanned from their job. i guess the next time i see one with WT on it i will have to complain cause it mean "white trash". I am impressed by the black guys though, at least they are using common sense and saying "hey its just 3 letters..." Now dumb white girl is gonna cost folks money cause everyone is going to have to help pay for all those plates they just trashed.
well said. thats what america s coming too..

mastap07
Sat Jul 26th, 2008, 12:43 PM
i think she watches too much south park lol

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&resnum=0&q=south%20park%20nagger&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

Sonic Boom
Sat Jul 26th, 2008, 10:02 PM
NGR please.

Welcome to the United States of the Offended. :guns:

thatmofo
Sun Jul 27th, 2008, 11:33 AM
This is awesome. Good ol' America.

siriuschris
Sun Jul 27th, 2008, 01:43 PM
When the hell did 3 letters become offensive

Yeah, for real. FGT

j/k LOL

BTW, It's just completely ridiculous.

Seriously though, maybe if she wasn't racist she wouldn't care about the damned plate? :dunno: