well hear i am at the spot having a bit of fun i suck so be EZ on me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To8m2SGfNTg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0UA-BYPx8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9FQIeGuNUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEz18H44p64

SaShWhO
Mon Jul 28th, 2008, 10:50 AM
dude-
how can crashing 7 times in the same parking lot be defined as "having a bit of fun"
I feel sorry for the honda.
good luck luck getting better.

lol,

TL MILLER
Mon Jul 28th, 2008, 12:44 PM
nice. keep it up you'll get it.

you ride in foco?

RocketBabe923
Mon Jul 28th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Your bike told me about the abuse... it wants to come live me with!

codfish124
Mon Jul 28th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Your bike told me about the abuse... it wants to come live me with!

so do i but thats bedide the point.

no i live in aurora but i put in an app with you guys up there. hopein to get a interview soon

guessinthe2000
Mon Jul 28th, 2008, 05:59 PM
practice and more practice... sick though

Brat
Mon Jul 28th, 2008, 08:56 PM
so uh, hows that engine sounding... nowadays... :) keep practicing. dont see many twins stunting. i wanta tls to stunt.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 29th, 2008, 09:01 AM
im waiting to see how long that thing holds out...

do you have a longer oil pick up???

codfish124
Tue Jul 29th, 2008, 09:10 AM
the oil pick up is in the rear of the pan iv added extra oil but i gota fix the cage im waiting on them to send me some longer bolts and i have a 2year warntee from when i bought it throught rpmONE so if it dont hold out i should get it fixed and know i need to get me a 636

Kappa03
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 08:40 PM
I wish I could not worry about dropping my bike.. ha

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 08:48 AM
I sit here shaking my head and wondering why.

I watched a little of the video because I have nothing better to do and made some observations.

1- While I respect the skill to do wheelies and stoppies it seems boring after a while. I mean you are sitting in a parking lot purposly trying to tear up a bike. You have a nice bike(or it was), why would you do that? It wasn't designed for that.

2- Have you looked around at the others that are there. In one video there is a guy on a yellow gixxer that has the tail missing. He has no shirt on, no helmet, basically no gear at all. He actually does some decent rolling burnouts and such but what happens to his head if it hits the pavement.

This really is none of my buisness at all. I just think that somewhere along the line you strayed away from why you bought a bike. I am going on observations here because I have no idea who you are. What I observe though is you are wearing some gear, and you bought a bike that was designed for a more comfortable ride. You bought a bike to ride not tear up.

Again while I respect the skill set to do wheelies and stoppies and burnouts and all the other stuff. I still think there is more to motorcycling than stunting. I think you have a decent bike and before you tear it all to crap you should give the other side of the sport a chance to excite you.

I know I get more adenaline from a knee on the ground at 90 plus MPH than a wheel in the air at 5 MPH.

PM me sometime and maybe we can ride.

:)

Brat
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 10:30 AM
^ no no no.. you know i am right with you i d rather drag my knee but thats me. this is the "wheelie warriors" section.. which therefor thats what is done here. people have to practice ya cant just jump on the bike and go. oh nvm, no one here will ever get it.. ever. never. tskkk tssssk tssssk..

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah, this debate will never end, if you don't like wheelies, it's easy not to click on this part of the forum. :eyebrows:

Anyways.... just a little tip, when you're coming down, try and give it a little throttle so you don't slam the bike down like that. It's easier on you and especially on the bike's fork seals. I learned the hard way. :lol:

Brat
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:11 AM
^uh oh look out we have a contributor to the post. rare post right there.....

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:16 AM
^uh oh look out we have a contributor to the post. rare post right there.....
I'm one of those rare people that like doing both wheelies AND track. Weird, huh? :lol:

Devaclis
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Werd, those fork seals will go pretty quick being slammed down like that. Try to set her down easy.

haha It looks like the cage was a great idea LOL ;)

Brat
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I'm one of those rare people that like doing both wheelies AND track. Weird, huh? :lol:
well i dont know about everyone else but thanks.. i m getting tired of the take it to the track shit.

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:27 AM
well i dont know about everyone else but thanks.. i m getting tired of the take it to the track shit.
Maybe you should post up in the track area to take it to the parking lot, just to spite them. :lol:

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Maybe you should post up in the track area to take it to the parking lot, just to spite them. :lol:

:pointlaugh: no shit eh but do you know how many people would get butt hurt to the point they would :banghead:

Brat
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:32 AM
then id have to hear them bitch more and no one cares, i already get too too many threads closed bc they piss me off. lol. hell they groomed one kid and he went out and poof his bikes now down. yeah take it to teh track.... lol.

chad23
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:35 AM
why the hell would he want to ride with you after you justgave him shit for something he is working very hard to master. thats like megiving you shit for working hard on trail braking then give you shit for tearing up your tires and always riding your bike at near redline all day and having to rebuild your engine , or better yet give you shit for putting you bike in the dirt cause you aint that fast.

When are people going to learn to let other do what THEY want to do, just cause you cant do it or cause its not your thing doesn't make it wrong

Brat
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:39 AM
When are people going to learn to let other do what THEY want to do, just cause you cant do it or cause its not your thing doesn't make it wrong
:imwithstupid::up:

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:40 AM
why the hell would he want to ride with you after you justgave him shit for something he is working very hard to master. thats like megiving you shit for working hard on trail braking then give you shit for tearing up your tires and always riding your bike at near redline all day and having to rebuild your engine , or better yet give you shit for putting you bike in the dirt cause you aint that fast.

but that aint no fun:alien:

chad23
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:50 AM
FUCK your fun ....you must do what I like, the way i like and only when I like it

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:54 AM
ahahahahahaha

#1Townie
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 11:59 AM
the whole go into the racing thing has been done.. the thread was deleted and the person was banned... seconed or third post...

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 12:15 PM
C'mon guys I'm not confrontational here at all. Hell I admittedly can't do stunts of any kind. I don't know maybe you guys ride a lot.

All the same you don't know me either. I don't race. I'm not even that fast. I was just pointing out some observations.

Not wanting to get anyone into racing. It's too expensive.

I totally respect what you guys are doing just hoping that if you are intrested in riding(distances on the street) you give that a chance as well.

:dunno:

chad23
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I'm with you I cant stunt or race, but heres the problem people seem (lately) to have a lot of opinions or observations about what others do. Why not just say Wow looks cool. I am personaly tired of reading outher negitive shit. We all ride for different reasons, Some just cruise the interstate, some carve canyons,some ride dirt, some race, and some stunt. We have that right to do as we wish with our money and our bikes. And in todays age, a lot of people are passing their judgement onto others.Look at how FREE this country is now. You cant do shit without someone butting in. And now we are seeing our own (motorcyclist) harping on other and passing that judgement. When I got into riding it was free and I did as i wanted and noone was judgement (unless it was harley vs everyone else) you just rode. Give the dude credit not observation, unless you can help him get better.

and all that in my opinion

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 12:44 PM
I sit here shaking my head and wondering why.

I watched a little of the video because I have nothing better to do and made some observations.

1- While I respect the skill to do wheelies and stoppies it seems boring after a while. I mean you are sitting in a parking lot purposly trying to tear up a bike. You have a nice bike(or it was), why would you do that? It wasn't designed for that.

2- Have you looked around at the others that are there. In one video there is a guy on a yellow gixxer that has the tail missing. He has no shirt on, no helmet, basically no gear at all. He actually does some decent rolling burnouts and such but what happens to his head if it hits the pavement.

This really is none of my buisness at all. I just think that somewhere along the line you strayed away from why you bought a bike. I am going on observations here because I have no idea who you are. What I observe though is you are wearing some gear, and you bought a bike that was designed for a more comfortable ride. You bought a bike to ride not tear up.

Again while I respect the skill set to do wheelies and stoppies and burnouts and all the other stuff. I still think there is more to motorcycling than stunting. I think you have a decent bike and before you tear it all to crap you should give the other side of the sport a chance to excite you.

I know I get more adenaline from a knee on the ground at 90 plus MPH than a wheel in the air at 5 MPH.

PM me sometime and maybe we can ride.

i got a bike that i wheelie at the spot all day long and when im done i ride my happy ass home why because i love to ride my bike i ride everywhere.. when im at the spot its up to me to where a lid or not if a crash and spill my head its up to you if you help or not.. your right its all chose and i did buy all my bikes so i can ride them the way i like.. i crash all the time but i think im at the point to where i dont hurt it as much any more its 01 f4i with like 70.000 miles on it every mile is almost a wheelie.. if any one wants to come watch you more then welcome.. heres an old vid of me and my bro... we love wheelies!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=30206489

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Give the dude credit not observation, unless you can help him get better.

and all that in my opinion

If you read my post I said I respect the skills to do different types of stunts.

Freedom means that every person has the right to express their opinion. At least that is my interpretation.

In any case , broadening your horizons and trying new things is part of education and learning. In my years of experience this is part of becoming a better person. So I guess you misunderstood my intentions. It seems I was trying to make this guy better, just maybe not better at wheelies.

:up:

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:00 PM
If you read my post I said I respect the skills to do different types of stunts.

Freedom means that every person has the right to express their opinion. At least that is my interpretation.

In any case , broadening your horizons and trying new things is part of education and learning. In my years of experience this is part of becoming a better person. So I guess you misunderstood my intentions. It seems I was trying to make this guy better, just maybe not better at wheelies.

:up:

to me it looks like you dont get it why we wheelie because you never tried it dont get me wrong i have race before on a track for fun and i really like it but fuck paying over a 100 bucks a day just to ride the track is a wast.. i ride my bike every where long rides to... so to each his owe you mite be a bit better if you tried one your self... just because we dont fallow the way you ride dose not make us wasting our bikes on stunts..

highpsi03
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM
i got a bike that i wheelie at the spot all day long and when im done i ride my happy ass home why because i love to ride my bike i ride everywhere.. when im at the spot its up to me to where a lid or not if a crash and spill my head its up to you if you help or not.. your right its all chose and i did buy all my bikes so i can ride them the way i like.. i crash all the time but i think im at the point to where i dont hurt it as much any more its 01 f4i with like 70.000 miles on it every mile is almost a wheelie.. if any one wants to come watch you more then welcome.. heres an old vid of me and my bro... we love wheelies!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=30206489
Now that was some skill! Not that that other bullshit video posted before in the other thread.

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:03 PM
to me it looks like you dont get it why we wheelie because you never tried it dont get me wrong i have race before on a track for fun and i really like it but fuck paying over a 100 bucks a day just to ride the track is a wast.. i ride my bike every where long rides to... so to each his owe you mite be a bit better if you tried one your self... just because we dont fallow the way you ride dose not make us wasting our bikes on stunts..

Dude your post are painful to read. Spellcheck!

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Dude your post are painful to read. Spellcheck!

you seem close to me come ride with me i dear you!!! ya so i cant spell good so what lets talk about that you big man you!!!

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:09 PM
:lol:

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:12 PM
is that what people do when they see you ride??:slappers: gay ass pus-y

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Yep-You got it, man you figured me out.

How did you do that so fast?

You must be very educated:oops:

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:15 PM
you seem close to me come ride with me i dear you!!! ya so i cant spell good so what lets talk about that you big man you!!!

:lol: no no no thats my freaking line :lol:
back off my kool aid:P

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Yep-You got it, man you figured me out.

How did you do that so fast?

You must be very educated:oops:

how old are you gramps?? come teach this uneducated kid some new sh-t.. you have nothing else to say other then to bash my spelling lol lets get a beer i need some schoolin!!

#1Townie
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:22 PM
hey cory whats the weather like up there??

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:23 PM
:lol: no no no thats my freaking line :lol:
back off my kool aid:P

what a pussssssssssssss huh...? old ass fu-k had to change the subject because he open his one sided mind and now is eating his words.. lets ride the streets you old girl you... what cant keep up with an old 600

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:24 PM
hopefully its better there than it is here

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:24 PM
hey cory whats the weather like up
there??

like 49 and rain!!!!:banghead:

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:31 PM
what a pussssssssssssss huh...? old ass fu-k had to change the subject because he open his one sided mind and now is eating his words.. lets ride the streets you old girl you... what cant keep up with an old 600

You are very interesting. You are making personal attacks on someone because they don't agree with you on this particular subject.

Seems you are threatned.

#1Townie
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:31 PM
yeah.. shit sucks..

and damn cory going off on the old people isnt nice.. lol

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:33 PM

How do you know I'm old?

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:34 PM
How do you know I'm old?
I know you're old Tom. ;) :lol: Well, not THAT old.

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:35 PM
You are very interesting. You are making personal attacks on someone because they don't agree with you on this particular subject.

Seems you are threatned.

you had nothing better to say but to talk about my spelling way to be a dick.. you said ride the streets i said do a wheelie.. whats so bad about that??

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:36 PM
is that what people do when they see you ride??:slappers: gay ass pus-y

I think you posted this as well

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:37 PM
My eyes hurt.

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:37 PM
AHAHAHA i didnt do it this time:P

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:38 PM
yeah.. shit sucks..

i say do a wheelie and he starts talkin sh-t about my spelling if you dont like it dont read it..

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:38 PM
what a pussssssssssssss huh...? old ass fu-k

Oh and this as well.

Seems like personal attacks to me:dunno:

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:41 PM
My eyes hurt.

I know this is more than I have posted in years. All this rain on a Friday and my boredom level is at an all time high. I just needed some entertainment.

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:43 PM
you first post was bashing my spelling..

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:46 PM
you first post was bashing my spelling..

Look again sweet pea. My first post was #13.

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:46 PM
wondo its my experience with these ass holes that
1 they are always right in their own mind and also think they are the shit
2 they can proove their right by lying or denying that something is shit talking
3 they are just shit talking pussies hiding behind the pc

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:50 PM
2 they can proove their right by lying or denying that something is shit talking

Man you guys are harsh.

But you're right about one thing I am an asshole, maybe even a whole ass.:)

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Man you guys are harsh.

But you're right about one thing I am an asshole, maybe even a whole ass.:)
I vote for the second one. ;) But it's a nice ass. :lol:

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Look again sweet pea. My first post was #13.

your first post to me and im no mad just hi lol i live by fay myers im down to ride whenever, i do every type of riding and ya i cant spell so what...

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I vote for the second one. ;) But it's a nice ass. :lol:

Thanks baby! We need to catch up sometime. :)

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:56 PM

i should be in the springs soon there is a car show/ stunt show a wanna watch.. im down to ride after i see the show..

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 01:57 PM
oh im sure a bunch of people will be too i know i will

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:00 PM
your first post to me and im no mad just hi lol i live by fay myers im down to ride whenever, i do every type of riding and ya i cant spell so what...

So use technology. Spellcheck:lol:

Everyone has some issues. Just use the tools you have available.:up:

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:03 PM
So use technology. Spellcheck:lol:

Everyone has some issues. Just use the tools you have available.:up:

i dont no how to use this f-cking thing lol where is the spell check button..:banghead: but for real do you ride around denver at all?

#1Townie
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:04 PM
:scream1:

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Well I'm bored again.

Moving on to harass someone else.:hibye:

Maybe I'll go give Dana some crap:lol:

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:08 PM
oh im sure a bunch of people will be too i know i will

i just need to find out when that car show is..

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Well I'm bored again.

Moving on to harass someone else.:hibye:

Maybe I'll go give Dana some crap:lol:

go ride in the rain!!!!!!!!

#1Townie
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:09 PM
i should be in the springs soon there is a car show/ stunt show a wanna watch.. im down to ride after i see the show..

yeah thats sunday.. and eddy wants all the kdis form peublo and other areas to come over to this new lot for some fun..

and gramps.. dude no on ecares about spell check.. no one cares what you think.. you dont like stunting thats fine.. you dont want to get into a flame war then try to call us out for riding our bikes the way we wish.. cory is the best stunt in this damn state.. you need to sit back and understand we dont feel our bikes are trashed.. yeah sure maybe its not mint.. but they are our bikes we bought them and choose to do with them as we please...

cory call me when you get a chance...

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:10 PM
i dont no how to use this f-cking thing lol where is the spell check button..:banghead: but for real do you ride around denver at all?

I don't like the spellcheck on here either.

To answer your question I used to ride quite a bit. We had a small regular group that rode about every weekend. Then life happens and work pulls me in so many different directions that I don't get to ride very much anymore. It is unfortunate really.

I get to the track some, and a few rides in the hills now and again.

There are a lot of people on here that ride a lot more than I do.:(

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:12 PM
yeah thats sunday.. and eddy wants all the kdis form peublo and other areas to come over to this new lot for some fun..

and gramps.. dude no on ecares about spell check.. no one cares what you think.. you dont like stunting thats fine.. you dont want to get into a flame war then try to call us out for riding our bikes the way we wish.. cory is the best stunt in this damn state.. you need to sit back and understand we dont feel our bikes are trashed.. yeah sure maybe its not mint.. but they are our bikes we bought them and choose to do with them as we please...

cory call me when you get a chance...

its ok dude is like 40 if he fell he would crumble...

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:14 PM
go ride in the rain!!!!!!!!

Good point

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:15 PM

If you only knew how true that is. I fell off one to many times in the past.

kosh
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:16 PM
:confused::dunno: maybe break a hip?

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:17 PM
:confused::dunno: maybe break a hip?
More like a leg! :up:

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:19 PM
More like a leg! :up:

Chadwick you beat me to it:)

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Ninja'd.

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM

I should throw my x-ray out here. A picture is worth a thousand words. It also explains my limp:turtle:

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:26 PM

I don't like the spellcheck on here either.

To answer your question I used to ride quite a bit. We had a small regular group that rode about every weekend. Then life happens and work pulls me in so many different directions that I don't get to ride very much anymore. It is unfortunate really.

I get to the track some, and a few rides in the hills now and again.

There are a lot of people on here that ride a lot more than I do.:(

if you ever want to just get out and go for a fun ass fu-k around ride hit me up i will ride with you..:hump:

Gramps
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:28 PM
if you ever want to just get out and go for a fun ass fu-k around ride hit me up i will ride with you..:hump:

Cool I might just do that. If you ever want to hit the canyons a bit you let me know as well:up:

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Cool I might just do that. If you ever want to hit the canyons a bit you let me know as well:up:

i need to get up there before it snows..

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 02:57 PM
I feel the love.....

Hey Wondo, are you the Cory that used to do circles w/ the bone stock black R6? It was probably 3-4ish years ago.

#1Townie
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 03:04 PM
o yeah i took off my 5 million tooth sprocket so i am back on the streets as well..

derekm
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 03:07 PM
this thread =
http://www.denvergov.org/Portals/522/images/Dumpster_1.jpg

Wondo
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 03:10 PM
[quote=Mother Goose;342925]I feel the love.....

Hey Wondo, are you the Cory that used to do circles w/ the bone stock black R6? It was probably 3-4ish years ago.[/quot

yes sir that bike was fun..

#1Townie
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 03:10 PM
but trash can be so much fun...

Brat
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 10:36 PM
s.o.p. here, isnt it?