PDA

View Full Version : Tequila Test

JarSTriple
Mon Jul 28th, 2008, 04:22 PM
A guy walks into a bar and notices a very large jar on the counter. He can see that it is filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be thousands of dollars in it. He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's up with the jar?"

"Well," replied the bartender, "you pay $10 and if you pass three tests, you get all the money."

The man thinks for a moment and decides that he just can't pass this up. "What are the three tests?" He asks.

"Pay first. That's the rule." says the bartender.

So the man gives him the $10 and the bartender drops it into the jar. "Okay," the bartender says, "here's what you need to do: First, you have to drink that entire gallon of pepper tequila all at once without making a face while doing it. Second, there's a pitbull with a sore tooth chained up out back. You have to remove the tooth with your bare hands. Third, there's a 90-year old woman upstairs who has never reached orgasm during intercourse. You've gotta make things right for her."

After hearing the outrageous tests required to win the money, the man exclaims, "I know I paid my $10, but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila and then do those other things!"

"It's your call," says the bartender, "but your money stays where it is."

As time goes on, the man has a few drinks. His mind continues to be consumed with winning all of the money that is in the jar. After a few more drinks he finally stands up and asks, "Wherez zat tequila?"

He grabs the gallon with both hands and downs it with one big slurp. With tears streaming down both cheeks, he doesn't make a face. The next thing he does is stagger out back where the pitbull is chained up. Soon the people inside the bar hear a huge, noisy, scuffle going on outside. They hear the pit bull barking, the guy screaming, the pitbull yelping, and then silence.

Just when they think the man must surely be dead, he staggers back into the bar. He has a ripped shirt and large bloody scratches all over his body. With everyone in the bar staring at him in awe, he looks around and mutters, "Now where is that old woman with the sore tooth?"

Remember: Know your limits when drinking Tequila. :drink:

Aracheon
Mon Jul 28th, 2008, 04:42 PM
AhaHAAHaHAHAhAhaHaHAAHaHa!

:lol: :lol: