PDA

View Full Version : FoCo weekly ride Thursday

R6-Ridin
Wed Jul 30th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Anyone down for a ride up the hill Thursday afternoon??? meeting at U Pump It on the overland and Prospect around 5-5:30pm and leave around 6-6:30pm........

thundercat97
Thu Jul 31st, 2008, 09:39 AM
im in

R6-Ridin
Thu Jul 31st, 2008, 04:13 PM
ok see you there...

nate357159
Thu Jul 31st, 2008, 04:18 PM
yeah, I'm still good too, I'll probably roll in at 5:30... ish, I'll try not to keep you guys waiting

KidCrAsH929
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 01:09 PM
sup sup sup

daemon
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 01:41 PM
next thursday maybe!!!

where is it that you meet.

sorry!!
don't quite understand the reference on the meeting point.
most of us meet up at the conoco just outside of loveland!!!!

R6-Ridin
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 04:57 PM
overland and Prospect west side of Fort Collins around 5-5:30pm and leave around 6-6:30pm. When do you meet at conoco and where is it???

KidCrAsH929
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 05:34 PM
sup

R6-Ridin
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Great ride today!!! Met some new riders and didnt just sit around talkin about ridin but did some

chad23
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Great ride today!!! Met some new riders and didnt just sit around talkin about ridin but did some

And that comment is in reference to......

R6-Ridin
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 10:25 PM
ref to all that sit around and talk about about ridin. :lol:

chad23
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 10:31 PM
you should swing by one of those places and chat about some rides, roads,and experiences. You would be supriced at the people you will meet

R6-Ridin
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 10:35 PM
what places???????

chad23
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 10:37 PM
motohaus is a great place on thursdays evenings

R6-Ridin
Thu Aug 7th, 2008, 10:42 PM
yeah been there.......................

sky_blue
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 08:05 AM
It is possible to both be a serious rider, and to enjoy one evening a week sitting around and relaxing with some coffee and talking about riding. They are not mutually exclusive. Read some of the odometers at MotoHaus.

Glad you enjoyed your Thursday ride. : )

KidCrAsH929
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 09:18 AM
La la la wud up ya'll sorry i missed out next week though ...... i hope lol, Yo r6 happenin bro-ski

R6-Ridin
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 10:34 AM
It is possible to both be a serious rider, and to enjoy one evening a week sitting around and relaxing with some coffee and talking about riding. They are not mutually exclusive. Read some of the odometers at MotoHaus.

Glad you enjoyed your Thursday ride. : )

Im just saying with all the rain not much time to ride!!!!! I dont understand why every body is all ways tryin to start a bunch of fights on this web site. Back in 2000 when i was signed up under a didfferent name (was riding a Kawi at the time) people were much nicer.... WTF!!!!!!!!!!

sky_blue
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 11:00 AM
I don't think we've really had all that much rain this summer. A few storms this past week, but not much other than that. And it's just water, you can still ride in it. I do.

Who is starting a fight with you? OMGWTF!!!!!!!!! Let me know who, and I will kick their ass.

KidCrAsH929
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 12:16 PM
WOW i leave 4 a bit and $h*T brecks out lol face it ya'll we all on 2wheels, go out have fun and try not 2 dump in a parking lot on cold tires LMFAO!!!!!!

mtnairlover
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 01:05 PM
WOW i leave 4 a bit and $h*T brecks out lol face it ya'll we all on 2wheels, go out have fun and try not 2 dump in a parking lot on cold tires LMFAO!!!!!!

Huh? Really? Where?

I guess it depends on how things get interpreted...um, like someone saying "let's ride instead of sitting around and chatting"...like it's a bad thing? Again...it's in the interpretation.

Meh...so, when all heck breaks loose, this is what I gotta say...
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/1500554.jpg

So...next Thursday when ya finish the ride, stop by the Haus and set a spell and tell us how the ride was...we don't bite hardly ever...;):D

R6-Ridin
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 02:13 PM
I don't think we've really had all that much rain this summer. A few storms this past week, but not much other than that. And it's just water, you can still ride in it. I do.

Who is starting a fight with you? OMGWTF!!!!!!!!! Let me know who, and I will kick their ass.

Well lets see Chad23 acted like i was bustin on the Haus and other hang outs because some of us havent got to ride as much. Nerves startin shit with Rockcrawler about his 500 cc motorcycle, and a newbie just wanted to get people together for a group ride and someone was givin him a bunch of shit because he was a newbie tryin to get a ride together. Now to me this is like high school drama and is pretty inmature....... :banghead::horse:

mtnairlover
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Seriously?

I think someone needs to read this thread...
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24735

Nerves
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Well lets see Chad23 acted like i was bustin on the Haus and other hang outs because some of us havent got to ride as much. Nerves startin shit with Rockcrawler about his 500 cc motorcycle, and a newbie just wanted to get people together for a group ride and someone was givin him a bunch of shit because he was a newbie tryin to get a ride together. Now to me this is like high school drama and is pretty inmature....... :banghead::horse:

Woh... WTH?? You need to get your facts strait buddy, I started shit with him because he was stalkin me. It had NOTHING to do with his bike. I just wanted the dude to leave me the hell alone. And anyone who read his posts knew he was the instigated of all the drama he was involved in.

chad23
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Slow your roll my friend. The 9th post here looked like a bash on other (including myself) I glad you guy ride and one day I hope we can ride together. But next time keep the sly remarks out. You invoked this discusion. High school or not I have no problem asking questions when other make comment under their breathe. Thats all I did.
Now on to more important thing, lets get together and ride some day and afterwards sit down and talk about the ride or bikes in general. If you guys ride next Thursday I'll put my best foot forward to ride with if you'll have me.
HOLLA

Nerves
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Hell, I'm with ya too. I have riden with R-6 before and it was a good ride. Let's do it, next Thursday we're on.

R6-Ridin
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 09:23 PM
its all goooooooooooooooooooood........................... ........

mcg_916
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 12:17 AM
just to be sure... r6 ridin=patrick?

KidCrAsH929
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 08:35 AM
All right Kids lets step back and breath, Can't we all jus get alongLOL.,.... anyway anyone ridein this weekend??? yo r6 txt me and let me know if u found a tire?????

R6-Ridin
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 02:09 PM
we are going up Sunday morning with a bunch of riders. call me PM me Email me let me know if your in for the ride............. Laterz, Patrick AKA R6-ridin