PDA

View Full Version : Childrens Miracle Network Car and Motorcycle Show

co750
Thu Jul 31st, 2008, 02:48 AM
Hey everybody. We are having a car and motorcycle show Sept. 6th at the Wal-Mart parking lot in Cheyenne 9am-4pm. Registration is $20 and can be done ahead of time or at the event 8am-12pm. All the proceeds are going to the Children's Miracle Network which helps families who have children with serious medical problems. The money stays locally at the Denver Childrens Hospital which is part of the CMN.

There are top 25 trophies, best of show car and motorcycle, people's choice and club awards. There will also be a chili cook-off and door prizes. Come check it out or enter a bike or car. I know most of us don't have "show" bikes but I am hoping to have a strong "performance" bike showing, those that have been modified for performance instead of just looks. So I will be entering the GSXR. Plus it will all benefit a great cause. We could set up a ride following the show too. For pre-registration or questions call 307-514-3305 or PM me.

SaShWhO
Thu Jul 31st, 2008, 01:01 PM
I work for childrens in denver so I might be down for this.
thanks for the info!!!!

co750
Fri Aug 1st, 2008, 08:12 PM
Yea no problem. Since you work there you probably already see some of the terrible situations that families are put in. I couldn't imagine having to go through the things they do. So anything I can do to help.