PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Riding on Dillon Road between 4-6pm

YZFRydn
Fri Aug 1st, 2008, 08:00 PM
Heading East on Dillon Road just before 287 where you pass the Colorado Technology Institute or whatever it is be careful. Not only have there been a lot of cops there are two people that come out of there that will run your ass off the road.

One of them is in a White Acura RSX, license plate 456-MZE, he has a bunch of Jesus stickers on the back of his car. I've run into him three times now and almost been involved in serious accidents during each encounter. The first time he made the left hand turn from the Institute right in front of me and slammed on his brakes. (I was doing the posted speed limit and not doing anything to envoke road rage) The second time he was behind me and slammed on his brakes at the last second coming to the light on 287. The third time was tonight, he pulled out in front of me again and slammed on his brakes and swerved to the left. I pulled off to the side of the road and reported him as an aggressive driver. Just giving people a heads up.

The second person is in a 1999 Honda Civic 2-Door, it is white with after market tail lights. He does the same thing if you drive down Lowell. I've run into him twice.

Heads up.

prakarp
Fri Aug 1st, 2008, 08:26 PM
Geez that sucks. Glad you're ok! Thanks for the tip...

Heading East on Dillon Road just before 287 where you pass the Colorado Technology Institute or whatever it is be careful. Not only have there been a lot of cops there are two people that come out of there that will run your ass off the road.

One of them is in a White Acura RSX, license plate 456-MZE, he has a bunch of Jesus stickers on the back of his car. I've run into him three times now and almost been involved in serious accidents during each encounter. The first time he made the left hand turn from the Institute right in front of me and slammed on his brakes. (I was doing the posted speed limit and not doing anything to envoke road rage) The second time he was behind me and slammed on his brakes at the last second coming to the light on 287. The third time was tonight, he pulled out in front of me again and slammed on his brakes and swerved to the left. I pulled off to the side of the road and reported him as an aggressive driver. Just giving people a heads up.

The second person is in a 1999 Honda Civic 2-Door, it is white with after market tail lights. He does the same thing if you drive down Lowell. I've run into him twice.

Heads up.

bodhizafa
Fri Aug 1st, 2008, 08:44 PM
WTF

moto-d4ve
Wed Aug 6th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I haven't run into either of them but there's a red F250 that I've seen do similar things right on the same area of Dillon.
On top of that I was still in a car at that point. I'm fairly new to bikes.
Some sort of "I'm bigger than you" complex.

AetasMutuo
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 09:38 AM
That is crazy scary

Zach929rr
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 10:22 AM
That bag-o-rocks is starting to sound like a good idea...

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Except that these are probably the same whack-jobs that carry a gun in the glove compartment just itching to get a chance to use it in a "road rage" type event.

YZFRydn
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 12:33 PM

Yeah but I don't want to put my bike up against a cage and hope I win.

BUSANAS
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Reading that crap makes me mad, there is no reason for people to act so carelessly, I wouldnt have been so passive if it was me carbon glove + side view mirror = broken or I would have just dragged em out the car :scream1:

Zach929rr
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 06:32 PM
For the record...

/sarcasm

Tipys
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Reading that crap makes me mad, there is no reason for people to act so carelessly, I wouldnt have been so passive if it was me carbon glove + side view mirror = broken or I would have just dragged em out the car :scream1:

I was just thinking the same thing except just knock the mirror off and be gone

YZFRydn
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 07:10 PM

I was just thinking the same thing except just knock the mirror off and be gone

I am pretty sure Chris has done that. I want to take it to the next level. You guys ever play Road Rash on Playstation?

Zach929rr
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 07:23 PM
I am pretty sure Chris has done that. I want to take it to the next level. You guys ever play Road Rash on Playstation?

Time to start carrying a 4' length of tow chain off the rear pegs, huh? :lol:

Tipys
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Ya I remember Road Rash man that was a fun game. I do need to start carrying around a chain

thatmofo
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 10:32 PM

Marbles work better

YZFRydn
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Time to start carrying a 4' length of tow chain off the rear pegs, huh? :lol:

That and a baton.

utsv650
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 11:19 PM
i used to carry a brick in my car ( 1 998 silver honda thats all riced out from the previous owner) ( i got it wicked cheap and it gets 35 mpg in the city lol)

someone would be a deusch so id hold it out the sun roof whilst driving in front of them and move like i was going to toss it... only actually did once and the dude swerved into a ditch (going 35mph) and got stuck haha