PDA

View Full Version : my garage

kosh
Sat Aug 2nd, 2008, 04:55 PM
so i wake up this morning and my enighbor said he chased some people from my garage this morning about 3:30

Had i been home the outcome would have most definately been different nothing was stolen and as soon as i talk to the neighbor ill post information about the vehicle they were in!

shift shiftly
Sun Aug 3rd, 2008, 09:56 AM
did you leave the garage open?

glad nothings gone !

and yes give details as they come....

Shift

matt2778
Mon Aug 4th, 2008, 06:17 PM
If nothing is stolen what is the post for?

kosh
Mon Aug 4th, 2008, 11:51 PM
well lets see matt

since a few members live over here by me its prolly some good information to put out and once again if your feeling like talking shit do it to my face and we can discuss it further

mayhem
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 10:22 AM
we live right around the corner. and the info serves as a good warning to keep our eyes peeled.......heard they were around your trash too, watch for identity theft........................

Tipys
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 05:56 PM
well lets see matt

since a few members live over here by me its prolly some good information to put out and once again if your feeling like talking shit do it to my face and we can discuss it further

Calm down he just asked a question that I was thinking myself and maybe others so again calm down.

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:01 PM
no he was being an ass just like the other thread i wont tolerate it

salsashark
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Do you have an alarm system? If so, it may not be a bad idea to add a sensor to your garage door.

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:08 PM
im going to install a sensor this weekend and my bedroom is right above the garage so i feel bad if someone tries to get in when im home

Tipys
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:10 PM
no he was being an ass just like the other thread i wont tolerate it

Its the internet so why get bent all out of shape about words. One of the things I like to say is. Why get butt hurt about people talking shit thats what they do. And F**k what other people say just worry about yourself.

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:13 PM
ahh but tipy problem this is the internet and the part that i like is the fact he seemed cool when i met him and now he is acting like a dick so even though its the net this is the town we all live and i wont tolerate it dude so either he stops his crap when im just tryin to have a good time with some people or he will keep on doing it either way im gonna have a lil chat with him about it one of these days

Tipys
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Thats the other thing dont judge someone how they act on the net. If you pay attention most of us act like Asshats on the net. But in real life I have never meet a better group of people

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:21 PM
why act like an ass hat on the net when you know you see the people your being an ass hat too on the street??????????// does that really make sense to you........ cause all it does is piss people off if someone i met talks shit to me on here ill take it the same they would out on the roads

i dont start shit and i try to look on the positive bout most things but ill be damned if i let someone get away with talking to me like that

Tipys
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Its just SOCO its the way were are. Were joking around 95 percent of the time on the net and thats what it is the net it wouldnt be any fun. If we acted the same way in person

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:28 PM
treat people the way u want to be treated bro we can keep on arguin bout this if ya want but its gonna get old quick cause im not changing my veiw on it

Tipys
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 06:29 PM
ok dude

matt2778
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 09:33 PM
ahh but tipy problem this is the internet and the part that i like is the fact he seemed cool when i met him and now he is acting like a dick so even though its the net this is the town we all live and i wont tolerate it dude so either he stops his crap when im just tryin to have a good time with some people or he will keep on doing it either way im gonna have a lil chat with him about it one of these days

Oh, I am very cool. But if I just think if you are going to post in the stolen section that something should be stolen. If there was someone poking around your house maybe you should have posted in southern and said where you lived.

What will this chat of ours be about? Are you gonna be buying the coffee and donuts?

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 09:41 PM
nope dont do the coffee and donuts ill let you have that
i dont know who you think you are there kiddo
but im not the person you want to start shit with ill see ya around we can talk then bud till then have a nice day

matt2778
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 09:51 PM
but im not the person you want to start shit with ill see ya around we can talk then bud till then have a nice day

Yes, I'm a kiddo. So then maybe you should start acting like an adult.

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 09:52 PM
cya round matt

Tipys
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 10:20 PM

It sounds like your the one trying to start shit IMO.

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 10:24 PM
tip man alot of people told me your nothing but a little punk but i kept on sayin nah he is just sticking up for his friend but seein how your gonna continue maybe you should look at some of your friends posts if you people continue to chime in thats on you i highly recomend if your not matt or myself put your mind elsewhere

Tipys
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Ya see I already went back and read most of what Matt has posted none of it seems to be too bad. Just someone seems to get Butt hurt easy. And saying I'm gonna have a chat with him sounds like some kind of a threat to me. Also last I checked I can voice my option anywhere I want. Oh ya if you couldnt tell from my post earlier I dont care what people think about me either you like me or you dont Im not going to change who I am to please someone.

kosh
Tue Aug 5th, 2008, 10:45 PM
wow tip that must have takin you a long ass time to come up with its funny i dont care what people think either but i wont tolerate people talking down to me so if you join your pal on the shit list by all means go ahead and anyone else wants to fine with me

a chat means just that you people seem to think what ya want so be it

a threat would be hey tip im gonna come see you at bike night and ill kick your ass, but im not like that

think what ya want i saw attitude from word go on some of you guys and im telling you i wont tolerate it some of these other people might but sorry not me your all hipocrits

enjoy your night tip matt you 2
you 2 stay off my threads and i wont bother yours but i will see you around and then we will all have a chat about this im tired of bitching on the net ill deal with you 2 in person

Brat
Wed Aug 6th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Its just SOCO its the way were are. Were joking around 95 percent of the time on the net and thats what it is the net it wouldnt be any fun. If we acted the same way in person
ahhh hahahaha.. tipys. please, drop it. when you know that person enough to talk to them in that manner then ok. iirc kosh just got here....

kosh i remember you telling me about that. bs, fucking thieves... all deserve to be shot. too much theivery lately. heard about a gsxr750 beeing stolen too, a 07 iirc...

PhL0aTeR
Wed Aug 6th, 2008, 12:39 PM
:horse:

Kosh: I like your style

Typ: you cant spell, what makes you think you can read?

Matt: I can see why he took your posts that way, i took them the same way

Seems like a game of jump on the new guy, or maybe i missed something...

kosh
Wed Aug 6th, 2008, 12:42 PM
i cant spell either or use punctuation im too lazy fior it:P

i just wont tolerate dumb shit or people talking shit do it to my face see what happens :alien:

Brat
Wed Aug 6th, 2008, 12:50 PM
random snarf.

kosh
Wed Aug 6th, 2008, 01:01 PM
:lol:

Maui
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 08:36 AM
I have 2 eighty pound German Shepards that protect my house. Best security guards I know, they work for scooby snacks.

shift shiftly
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 11:01 AM
I have 2 eighty pound German Shepards that protect my house. Best security guards I know, they work for scooby snacks.

is that one scooby snack ? runtra......... two scooby snacks ? runtra........
three scooby snacks ? rokay....!!!

Shift....

Maui
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Rubyroo... they like to rough up visitors, I think they would do it for free, but I dont mind feeding them once in a while. :)

kosh
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 12:10 PM
mines protected by H&K and Colt and sensor lights:P

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
mines protected by H&K and Colt and sensor lights:P

INTERNET TOUGH GUYS

kosh
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 12:42 PM
:jerkoff:^

Maui
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 02:09 PM
There is a guy on my street with more toys than me, I think the bad guys would visit him first. I try to keep a low profile. But my stuff is insured so Im not too worried about it.

Dizzy D
Fri Aug 8th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Please keep the thread on topic. This is the stolen bikes forum, let's post accordingly and play by the rules. This is the only chance to get along before we go on lock down.

N1KSS1KS1x
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Wow A warning Instead of your shit just disapearing

IT WASN'T ME!
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Please keep the thread on topic. This is the stolen bikes forum, let's post accordingly and play by the rules. This is the only chance to get along before we go on lock down.

If you do that, kosh might just have to have a little "talk" with you!

Just kidding, have a great day! :)

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 09:29 AM
kosh if i was you id keep a low profile alot of times theives steal bc theyve seen the owners property they want. imo. shoot to hurt, then kill after you tell them why their getting hurt. :D
and kosh its not the rosey palm smiley. for the sarcasm. this one works good. :D
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/ethug.jpg

Maui
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 10:09 AM
I love this thread... Keep those pictures comin... there halirous!

Sortarican
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 11:00 AM
... This is the only chance to get along before we go on lock down.

Great, you damn Southies pissed off the teacher again.
Now we're all gonna get detention.:banghead:

Hey Kosh,
Did you ever get a description of the douchebags and the car they were driving?

kosh
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 11:08 AM
no neighbor is on vacation guess that explained why he was up at 330

Maui
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 01:30 PM
A wise man once told me...
Maui dont trip bro i thought nothing of it as a matter of fact i got a good laugh...... btw every thing said here on line should be taking with a grain of salt :)... A stolen bike is no joke but lets have some fun people.

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 02:17 PM
hey i havent gotten any threads locked.... lately.... lol.

Maui
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I think Big Brother (Big Momma) is watching...

arata954
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 04:29 PM
i can see the reason for posting in the stolen forum is because of the potential for theft to have occured. as for how matts remark was taken, i can see the issue both ways. personally my mindset is that he was wondering since there was no theft, why it was posted here. to avoid almost a page of pissing contest between matt, kosh, and tipys, it would have been easier for matt to explain why he was posting it in the stolen forum. but like i said. i see both sides. in any case, its seems obvious that matts problem with kosh is an ongoing thing. hope that a bar fight can ensue and a beer can be bought when they hug and make up LOL.

Dizzy D
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 05:10 PM
If you do that, kosh might just have to have a little "talk" with you!

Just kidding, have a great day! :)

May I remind you I have the power to ban people........

(Not that I know how)

Locking threads however - A piece of cake :)

Dizzy D
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 05:11 PM
i can see the reason for posting in the stolen forum is because of the potential for theft to have occured. as for how matts remark was taken, i can see the issue both ways. personally my mindset is that he was wondering since there was no theft, why it was posted here. to avoid almost a page of pissing contest between matt, kosh, and tipys, it would have been easier for matt to explain why he was posting it in the stolen forum. but like i said. i see both sides. in any case, its seems obvious that matts problem with kosh is an ongoing thing. hope that a bar fight can ensue and a beer can be bought when they hug and make up LOL.

Agreed.

T-Dub
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m184/wyobullrydr/Rough%20Company/capslock.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m184/wyobullrydr/Rough%20Company/avatar56291_2.gif

JohnEffinK
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I am new and have met Kosh. And like Kosh. And have ridden with Kosh.

BUT 3 pages now of banter.....come on, let the thread die.

I think is was a simple post to begin with - almost had his stuff jacked and people look out, especially if you live near him. All the hostility.

John

Brat
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:55 AM
yes indeed john however..................................... kosh wore no helmet while posting this it looses its validity whith no helmet...

seriously if you do happen to see em, no cops. nothing will get done. use your helmet, givem a broken jaw or what not. imo. thatll get the point across. the fact a possible theif is out scouting possible scores, bad. all in that area should take the proper precautions to protect their property and selves. locks, glocks, and socks.
Brat

graphix
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 09:04 AM
So, what neighborhood?

shift shiftly
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 09:17 AM
[quote=Brat;341481]yes indeed john however..................................... kosh wore no helmet while posting this it looses its validity whith no helmet...

LMAO !

Shift,,,

JohnEffinK
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I get it. I am slowly learning - always wear all of your gear.

Heck I am starting to wear my helmet to walk to the mailbox. Riding in my truck with the helmet is now second nature.

John

Brat
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 09:26 AM
^ thats a safe mailgetter, truck driver.

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 10:18 AM
over by bradley and mark sheffel

Maui
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Kosh said some of his stuff almost got stolen... this qualifies as a thread for this forum. He was warning others that there are bad guys in the hood. I know Kosh and others that live in the part of town. I see this post as a heads up. Now, the question becomes, can we post in the stolen forum before an item gets stolen? As we can see, a heated debate started because the rules became a gray area.
Being a scholar and a gentlemen (not), I say give the power to the people... Can we post warnings in the stolen bike forum?

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 10:34 AM
theres always someone has to add their 2 cents trying to start shit but oh well can we get an admin to delete this thread so it can be redone this is stupid

dallas
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Dooooood, how dare you warn others, especially when you know they live close to you. I am kinda down the street so it wouldn't be a big thing for the same person to be scouting my hood as well. I can't believe the nerve of you being concerned with others well being. I can't believe we live in a time where people are still looking out for others. Shame on you kosh, shame on you...................

JohnEffinK
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Bump

To the top

Of the top

Plus a little post whoring.

John

HR636
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 08:04 PM
You're all gay.

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 02:04 AM