highpsi03
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Awesome shirtless squids.

Aracheon
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Ghey. I would like my bandwidth back.

highpsi03
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I'm with Chris, give back my bandwidth back now! And don't post another dumb video!

Kole.S
Sun Aug 10th, 2008, 02:01 AM
you guys retarded?:banghead: That video is old as fuck and manny was killin it back then! OM boys murder it now!

Brat
Sun Aug 10th, 2008, 10:04 AM
as soon as someone see's no lid they flip.. looked like he was throwing down to me.

kosh
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 09:50 PM
damn that video is old mofo still nailin it

as soon as someone see's no lid they flip
no kiddin brat
i remember when FMX was "newbish" and "foolish" and they were shunned by the racers now look at em

you guys can call em squids all ya want but to me it seems like they would thrash you people on a bike

dont be so jealous

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 09:02 AM
i liked how he used music with a beat matched to his moves too.

ghostrider_9
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Regardless of their squidly ways, you have to give him credit for have great control skills on his bike . . .

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Regardless of their squidly ways, you have to give him credit for have great control skills on his bike . . .
exactly

#1Townie
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 01:18 PM
whats with posting shit in this section and talking shit??

highpsi03
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM
damn that video is old mofo still nailin it

no kiddin brat
i remember when FMX was "newbish" and "foolish" and they were shunned by the racers now look at em

you guys can call em squids all ya want but to me it seems like they would thrash you people on a bike

dont be so jealous
He'd thrash you as well, he'd probably also thrash you in the grammar department. Try some periods every once in a while.

kosh
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 01:36 PM
i never said he wouldnt thrash me
fuck your periods
but your the one calling a very skilled rider a squid
enjoy

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 01:49 PM
hey! were you wearing your damn lid while you typed all this??? everyone who wasnt is a damn squid.... dorks.
kosh i'll beat you up you ride a honduh, wait you do too townie.. im gonna kick you in da nuts ( eric cartman voice) lol..

were hear to see cool stunts that was pretty cool, and he put the vid together pretty good. cant people just enjoy the fucking entertainment value of things or is everyone so freaking perfect they cant?? damn i did forget were i was.... (dont you love sarcasm)
Brat

pauliep
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM
damn it, it took twice as long to read that Brat. Ugh, now I feel slow. Thanks!

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 02:26 PM
ah but you did read it and there for had to think about its meaning and the purpose of typing it hence the fact that it is now in your mind and you now can give it good thought when you are out and about riding that insofar will also cause you to give thought to the fact that is iminent.
were supposed to be checking bikes/riding/beeing enthusiasts. not police, who profile based on one simple observation which insofar would and could be the wrong observation of who or what they were viewing.

Brat

Kole.S
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 02:40 PM
i never said he wouldnt thrash me
fuck your periods
but your the one calling a very skilled rider a squid
enjoy

Owned............................................. ...................................
.................................................. .......................................
.................................................. .......................................

Kole.S
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 02:42 PM
whats with posting shit in this section and talking shit??

Where the hell you been boss ive been on here for 2 weeks and havent heard from you, im not banned yet this time lol

shift shiftly
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:10 PM
He'd thrash you as well, he'd probably also thrash you in the grammar department. Try some periods every once in a while.

sounds to me, like your the one on your period !......couple more......

no wonder you have 1 friend...:scream1:

anyone that calls someone a squid should take a long look in the mirror before speaking !

Now crawl back in your hole.

Shift...:drink:

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:21 PM
thats it this is my next outfit for wheelying. and i wearing this right now surfing typing in all my hawtness.

ahm ded sexay!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/mepartyaying.jpg

Kole.S
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:23 PM
:pointlaugh::pointlaugh::pointlaugh::pointlaugh:

kosh
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:24 PM
omfg brat :lol:

Kole.S
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Heres one of my favorite vids!! This guy murders it, He makes idle entertaining which is hard to do these days........

http://www.dailymotion.com/Stunt4eveR/video/10442881

kosh
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:33 PM
nice

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:36 PM
dayamn.... that guy has some helluva balance........ nice!

but............................................... ...............................skilz you did mess, up now we have to hear more "oh that person had no lid" bla bla bla bla.....

but nice vid. another reason ive been trying to get up to dtown and see some of the stunting up there! bc thats amazing on a bike.!

Kole.S
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 03:41 PM
dayamn.... that guy has some helluva balance........ nice!

but............................................... ...............................skilz you did mess, up now we have to hear more "oh that person had no lid" bla bla bla bla.....

but nice vid. another reason ive been trying to get up to dtown and see some of the stunting up there! bc thats amazing on a bike.!

lol, Come up whenever well be out all this weekend....

shift shiftly
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Bad ass vid ! the things you guys do on your bikes is amazing !

I desperately need a beater bike ! " to practice on"

I hope to one day pull off some decent wheelies but am afraid to push it to far on my pretty baby.

PROPS TO ALL YOU BAD ASS STUNTERS !!

Shift...

byt: heres some more periods for the english major.............

shift shiftly
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 04:08 PM
lol, Come up whenever well be out all this weekend....

where ???? and when ???

Shift

kosh
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM
im down lets go:P

#1Townie
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 08:46 PM
i havnt been on in a while.. and yea wow your still aorund.. been into the racing part much?? hahaha..

and brat make me another one of those some stand ups on powers would be sick... lol..

Brat
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 10:33 PM
:D

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 02:37 AM
no wonder you have 1 friend...:scream1:

Are we in a popularity contest? I guess we are back in highschool.. My mommy said I only need one friend, and that friend is her. Is it so bad to ask people to use a tiny amount of grammar on here?

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 07:31 AM
im not gonna use grammer on here if ya cant read what i post then skip over it
no this isnt a popularity contest i dont give a damn what people think
you on the other hand were being a prick for someone posting a video they thought was cool
and the funny part of it is that its in the wheelie section of the forum
yet you and other still whine like bitches about gear
what the F%^& makes you think your so high and mighty
go ride around a track and pretend your cool with all the other haters

#1Townie
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:39 AM
lol

Brat
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:49 AM
:yes: :slap:

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:14 PM
im not gonna use grammer on here if ya cant read what i post then skip over it
no this isnt a popularity contest i dont give a damn what people think
you on the other hand were being a prick for someone posting a video they thought was cool
and the funny part of it is that its in the wheelie section of the forum
yet you and other still whine like bitches about gear
what the F%^& makes you think your so high and mighty
The way you talk makes you sound like a fucking moron, keep talking this way, it's entertaining.:hump:

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:16 PM
im going to
i have decided that your "type" makes me sick
everytime you people talk shit ill be there to return the ignorance
fucking ass holes

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:17 PM
im going to
i have decided that your "type" makes me sick
everytime you people talk shit ill be there to return the ignorance
fucking ass holes
Ok buddy.

http://www.soulow.com/2468.jpg

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Ok buddy.

http://www.soulow.com/2468.jpg

thats exactly it yall mofos think your the shit
im here to tell ya that your nothing

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:22 PM
thats exactly it yall mofos think your the shit
im here to tell ya that your nothing
No you didn't get it, but that's ok i didn't think you were smart enough to get it.. Here we will try again.. The following pictures is you:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/League_of_Cantankerous_Misanthropes/InternetToughGuy.jpg

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
No you didn't get it, but that's ok i didn't think you were smart enough to get it.. Here we will try again.. The following pictures is you:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/League_of_Cantankerous_Misanthropes/InternetToughGuy.jpg
nope not me must be your portait of all people on the internet
so im guessin if thats the case this is you

you can say all you want or talk all the shit you want point is your a little bitch and nothing more ill always come back with another slam for you so keep going
and anyone else wants to be a tough guy like this loser talking shit bring it
ill talk shit to all of ya

i dont care how anyone rides
dont care what your ride
dont care your style
you people are so stuck in your ways your mind is closed and if they dont agree with you they are wrong
and to those people fuck you

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Talking shit through the cable line is cool.

mayhem
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:39 PM
damn, no gear wearin stunter hooligans........:shocked::shocked:

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:42 PM
:P thanks mayhem so when ya wanna borrow the sm when i get it done:P

UglyDogRacing
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:51 PM

don't lump him in with us that ride around a track. we're not haters.

mayhem
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:54 PM
stunting is a lifestyle as is racing, and to each his own...stunters have mad skills and control for what they do, as do racers for what they do.....so can't we all just get along......:)....sorry i'm bored...........

no retard for me, like i said in the other thread with dallas, if it cant do 155mph in the straights, i ain't ridin it........

hey townie, you need to sweep the spot again, my bro got some pin holes in his front tire from those staples.........or, we're closer so maybe i could sweep it for you..if i do, can i be your friend?

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 12:59 PM
I respect the stunter riding.. I also wish i could do it. This has nothing to do with that. Wear your gear, don't wear your gear, doesn't matter to me, it's a free country. It's about the e-thug above us talking shit through the cable line. It's about him talking in ebonics calling people little bitches. Does that come along with the stunter lifestyle? Don't think so.

shift shiftly
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 01:24 PM
I respect the stunter riding.. I also wish i could do it. This has nothing to do with that. Wear your gear, don't wear your gear, doesn't matter to me, it's a free country. It's about the e-thug above us talking shit through the cable line. It's about him talking in ebonics calling people little bitches. Does that come along with the stunter lifestyle? Don't think so.

Dude your just a shit talking squid your self.....And I dont feel bad about thowing out insults sence you apparently dont, you started all this with your judgemental ways calling guys you say you respect and wish you could do the tricks they do squids. Frankly im tired of that f'n word, I ride however in whatever i want, I personally feel you should read this hole thread from the begining and take a good look:shocked: at what was said by who and who said what first after doing so you might be complelled to see things differently.

This is a place for KOOL bikers to talk about KOOL things relating to biking! it's notfor shit disturbing kids "thats what myspace is for"
so be cool or log back onto myspace

Shift....

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Dude your just a shit talking squid your self.....And I dont feel bad about thowing out insults sence you apparently dont, you started all this with your judgemental ways calling guys you say you respect and wish you could do the tricks they do squids. Frankly im tired of that f'n word, I ride however in whatever i want, I personally feel you should read this hole thread from the begining and take a good look:shocked: at what was said by who and who said what first after doing so you might be complelled to see things differently.

This is a place for KOOL bikers to talk about KOOL things relating to biking! it's notfor shit disturbing kids "thats what myspace is for"

Shift....
Explain to me how i'm a squid.

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 01:34 PM

I'm with Chris, give back my bandwidth back now! And don't post another dumb video!

so you saying this isnt talking shit?????????????/ oh ok got ya when you say something stupid then turn around and say something else its like you werent being a stupid prick for no reason

is that it??????????????????

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 01:37 PM
don't lump him in with us that ride around a track. we're not haters.
yeah you are right and for that i apologize
not all racers are like that
and not all stunters are like that either
everyone has their own things

i just hate ass holes talking shit for no reason and thats what this board seems to be anymore and i will run my mouth right back
i dont care how i look

and also sorry for jacking this thread all up from skillz

shift shiftly
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Explain to me how i'm a squid.
expain to me how the guy pulling of the mad stunts is a squid ? and your right your more of a dork,maxie zoomed dweeby
did you go back and read through this thread from the beginning ? "i dont think so"
I just dont think your gonna get it !
In my book, you'll join the few other people on here that have nothing better to say so they talk crap and start crap.
and cant you see that most people are shaking there heads at you, I mean i dont see anyone on here saying "Ya that pms guy oops i mean psi guy is right"
Im done.............................................. ............................Shift

:horse:

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 02:03 PM
so you saying this isnt talking shit?????????????/ oh ok got ya when you say something stupid then turn around and say something else its like you werent being a stupid prick for no reason

is that it??????????????????
Never once did i talk shit or name call towards you.. And i still haven't. I don't drop to your level. If it makes you feel like a tough guy to shit talk to me, so be it.

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 02:09 PM
you better learn to understand what your typing
as for my level your below me as a human being
all you have done is talk shit and i have retailiated god damn your fucking retarded

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 02:11 PM
expain to me how the guy pulling of the mad stunts is a squid ? and your right your more of a dork,maxie zoomed dweeby
did you go back and read through this thread from the beginning ? "i dont think so"
I just dont think your gonna get it !
In my book, you'll join the few other people on here that have nothing better to say so they talk crap and start crap.
and cant you see that most people are shaking there heads at you, I mean i dont see anyone on here saying "Ya that pms guy oops i mean psi guy is right"
Im done.............................................. ............................Shift

:horse:
I'm not even sure why you are still talking. This had nothing to do with you.. Never once did i say anything towards you or talk shit towards you. You feel the need, like the other to be an internet thug and talk shit through the cable line. You still didn't explain to me how i'm a squid? You have never ridden with me, or seen me ride..

As for the video:
Squid move at 23secs: No shirt, no helmet.. Very good skills and awesome balance though.
Idiot move at 30secs: I guess that's cool?
Awesome riding at 2:37: I don't even understand how he pulls that off.
Squid move at 2:48: No shirt, no helmet
Squid move at 2:56: His choice if he likes road rash on his head/back

Now if you will excuse me i need to go change my tampoon, it's a heavy flow day

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 02:12 PM
you better learn to understand what your typing
as for my level your below me as a human being
all you have done is talk shit and i have retailiated god damn your fucking retarded
Like i said, if it makes you feel better to type like a moron and talk shit to me through the cable line, go ahead and continue.

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 02:28 PM
:banghead:
you my friend should have been swallowed you did nothing but talk shit from post 1 but think what you want :horse:

highpsi03
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 02:35 PM
:banghead:
you my friend should have been swallowed you did nothing but talk shit from post 1 but think what you want :horse:
You are right, i am wrong. You are always right and i'm always wrong. I don't even know if i'm right right now, but you know, so please tell me. I apologize for calling your super hero(s) squids. I apologize for not wanting to fight you through the cable line. Please find it in your heart to accept my douche-bag, maxie-pad, dork, dweeb apology.

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 02:36 PM
well atleast now you admit it

#1Townie
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 05:22 PM
hey you guys need to chill...

high psi this is the stunt section.. you will see riders with out much gear or even no gear... that is their choice.. i dont wear leather or larg cloves.. just t- shirt and jeans... yeah road rash sucks but thats just how it is.. you see a guy riding like that in a video and call him a squid for not having a helmet on is about as gay as it gets.. you dont like stunts cool.. stay the hell out.. you dont like guys that dont wear gear cool keep it to yourself..

now dont jump on me telling me that im all for people to not wear lids cuz im not... its a big rules if your out at one of our spots..

now chill... and post up some other vids...

#1Townie
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 05:28 PM
stunting is a lifestyle as is racing, and to each his own...stunters have mad skills and control for what they do, as do racers for what they do.....so can't we all just get along......:)....sorry i'm bored...........

no retard for me, like i said in the other thread with dallas, if it cant do 155mph in the straights, i ain't ridin it........

hey townie, you need to sweep the spot again, my bro got some pin holes in his front tire from those staples.........or, we're closer so maybe i could sweep it for you..if i do, can i be your friend?

if you want to come out too its cool... yeah that spot has alot of things in the road... its rorm all the trash that gets dumped out there... we have tryd very hard to keep it clean... and i think those pin holes are from were we came in... i have them too and i know i was not runnin things over in that area...

Brat
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 06:04 PM
"thats what myspace is for"

Shift....
heyyyy i have a myspace :D lol.

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 06:53 PM
i really feel bad for jacking skilz thread up
post up some more vids

Kole.S
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 07:12 PM
where ???? and when ???

Shift

Im out for a while, tore some ligaments last night in my leg and knee and serverly sprained my ankle (worst pain ever), doctor said its going to be a while and its worse then broken bones i guess.. Pretty gay but im on some good pain killers:yumyum:but still:banghead:................ .... ............. .... .. ... ... .... ... .. ...

Kole.S
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 07:12 PM
and damn what the hell happend in this thread.....

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 07:14 PM
a bad sprain sucks bro hope healin is quicker than they say sometimes it is
but broken you loose movement and thats permament

T-Dub
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 07:31 PM
That is absolutely amazing. How in the .... I don't.... I can't..... How'd ..... Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! That guy is good.

prakarp
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 07:46 PM

Gotta love Urban Dictionary.......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

#1Townie
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:19 PM
and damn what the hell happend in this thread.....

hahah this is csc bro... its just used to be me against many.. now it seems to be changing.. kinda nice to see...

we should get scotty on here....:hump:

Kole.S
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:23 PM
hahah this is csc bro... its just used to be me against many.. now it seems to be changing.. kinda nice to see...

we should get scotty on here....:hump:

he would be banned so fast.

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:26 PM
im starting to wonder how fast im gonna be banned

#1Townie
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:26 PM
hahahaha yeah but it would be funny for those 2 posts!!!!!!!

#1Townie
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:28 PM
im starting to wonder how fast im gonna be banned
bro just as long as you stay in some kind of controll you have no worrys... townie came from what a few people used to call guys who didnt like to go on out of town rides... i would hear about this site and how they make fun of the kids at shell and all that so i here i am...

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:40 PM
i can keep some control but the words will fly against these choads why come on to a thread and talk shyte for no reason oh well ill just keep on riding and not caring

#1Townie
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 08:45 PM
i still cant belive that i have made it 3 years on this site.. and damn im getting old..

Tipys
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Just a quick question how is someone calling someone that does ride without a helmet a squid talking shit? Its someones view share it or not keep your view dont go off on someone for sharing theres.

And Kosh you seem to just go off on anyone that throws the word squid out there. Its there view let them have it. Arent you part of the organization thats here to protect these rights for someone to share there own view without fear prosecution?

kosh
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 09:39 PM
tipy its over quite starting dumb shit back up

Tipys
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I wasnt trying to it was just a question that I had.

shift shiftly
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Just a quick question how is someone calling someone that does ride without a helmet a squid talking shit? Its someones view share it or not keep your view dont go off on someone for sharing theres.

And Kosh you seem to just go off on anyone that throws the word squid out there. Its there view let them have it. Arent you part of the organization thats here to protect these rights for someone to share there own view without fear prosecution?

Tipys..... Why ?????...
Do you stunt ? do you wanna learn ?
dont start nothing there wont be nothing
Dont mke me put you in to the same group/category as PMS and MATT.
be Kool not a FOOL....
GO TO THE LIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,

Shift:drink:

#1Townie
Wed Aug 13th, 2008, 11:28 PM

tell me somthing tipsy how is calling a better rider who doesnt want to wear a lid a squid not tlaking shit??? i mean realy?? the guy is one of the best... how is he a squid?? how much money did you make riding your bike last year??? he gets paid to do shows.. do you get paid to ride around the track??? does anyone on this site???

kosh didnt say anything that i wouldnt have.. hes right.. you dont see me in the racing forum trying to start shit... so why come in here and do it???

shits nice right now... a few of the kids from north of denver and in denver are on here... its a way for us to chill and have a little bit of a good time.... but they are not goin to want to stick around and post vids for fear of just this to happen...

Tipys
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 07:23 AM
I wasnt trying to it was just a question that I had.

like I said before

Brat
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 07:44 AM
tipys, your hanging out with people who are influincing you and your picking up their bad habbits. really.

#1Townie
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 09:09 AM
bey brat what you up to today??? i was thinking of a little street riding....

Brat
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 01:48 PM
court today. id ride but i am pooooor. rode home on fumes.... :D

Wondo
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 05:01 PM
when im at the spot i dont always wear my lid.....

shift shiftly
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 05:30 PM
when im at the spot i dont always wear my lid.....

well thats your choice and if anyone pops off about it and calls you a squid I got your back..!

Shift..:drink:

Wondo
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 06:18 PM
well thats your choice and if anyone pops off about it and calls you a squid I got your back..!

some times its to F-ckin hott..

Brat
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM

oftly squidly thing to say................. :siesta: :D ;)

Wondo
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 06:28 PM
my hero!!!!!

Brat
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 06:35 PM
wondo is that a squid with a hat on that says i love cock fighting? lol. roflmao.... :D is he at sponge bobs house. look at that wood flooring... :D

kosh
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 06:40 PM
my hero!!!!!

thats fuckin awesome

Wondo
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 06:45 PM
wondo is that a squid with a hat on that says i love cock fighting? lol. roflmao.... :D is he at sponge bobs house. look at that wood flooring... :D

just watch a few... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwVGkGmO6AQ&feature=related

Brat
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 06:53 PM
ahhh hahahaha. talking squids... lol. even one in a walker... :)

Wondo
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 06:57 PM
one more..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAVfBTuXNAw&feature=related

#1Townie
Thu Aug 14th, 2008, 08:35 PM
whats up cory???

love the cock fighting squid... that shits the shit!!!!

shift shiftly
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 10:24 AM
lol :drink: