PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Single Track Mind.

irdave
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 03:27 PM
We recently acquired a new vehicle for trackside suspension service, and were able to put it to good use this last weekend at Pueblo during the MRA races.

We were able to rebuild a rear shock on the fly for one of the racers visiting from New Mexico and swap out fork internals for Ara after a tumble on Monday- all in the new controlled environment.

And we've already started talking to Tedi at www.tedijensen.com about designing some graphics for the sides of the new vehicle, as well as Aaron Petrie of www.uninkprintworks.com about wrapping the thing with Tedi's designs.

So a heartfelt thanks to the people that I was able to help this past weekend, and know that with the new vehicle, we can do regular maintenance to your suspension at the track.

Thanks much.

dragos13
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 03:38 PM
HUGE PROPS to you Dave. After just a 5 minute conversation with you, you were able to tell me exactly what to change on my bike, and it worked so much better. I'm happy to see that you are going to continue helping us at the track, time and time again.

Sean
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM
We recently acquired a new vehicle for trackside suspension service
I'm not really sure that this will be a step forward? But if it works for you, that's great!
And dave, the trophy lives on, it's in my kitchen.

Slider
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks again Dave!!! First time working with you at the CSC day you helped me realize I was on completely incorrect spring weight for me and making a change in the right direction has only made me faster!! This passed weekend finding out Thursday I needed to change out fork tubs because I decided to do a little dirt riding on a road course :oops: put me in one he!! of a situation, not only did we get everything worked out (TRACK SIDE for a GREAT deal) Dave had everything done in time for me to practice and make small adjustment prior to the race. the knowledge you’ve given me in the past couple weeks has been incredible:hump:, and I’ve dropped a consistent 2 seconds because of it THANKS DAVE!!!

Ara

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 05:11 PM
The dude is a stud!

ZiaThunder
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Dave,

Thanks, so much for fixing up that rear shock for me. It really made a HUGE difference!

The whole way home I was thinking about having the forks done the next time I'm up there.

Cheers,
Kim

Vehicle 1
Mon Aug 11th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Thank YOU!

Dropped 8 sec. from Friday to Sunday based on your adjustments Dave, so... thank you

D.

Clarkie
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Congrats on your win D.... you sandbagger! :D

Vehicle 1
Tue Aug 12th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Congrats on your win D.... you sandbagger! :D

:lol:... :oops: but.... it felt good to win...

Actually I had signed up for the race at a time when I was pulling 1:54s, but this weekend I really dialed in the 636 (thanks to you and Dave) and it made a big difference on my times. Love it!

Can't wait to keep improving, specially once I figure out the best lines, I'm all over the place right now.

Cheers,

D.