PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

dm_gsxr
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Man, a little rain and I only pass one rider (red bike with a top case).

Fun little ride this morning though. A little sprinkle and everyone slows down a bit :) Much calmer.

Carl

daemon
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 07:34 AM
well,
i was supposed to go to I.M.I today,but i don't have any rain tires.
think i might put the bike outside for a quick free shower since it's dirty enough from riding home from work last night.

DevilsTonic
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 07:50 AM
No riding for me today, I'm proud to say that I've done my fair share of shitty weather riding, in the snow, rain, hail...you name it! Now I'm a big ole sissy!

Aracheon
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 08:18 AM
I SHOULD have ridden in today... considering I still have Sean's rain gear and (FINALLY!) a good set of street tires. In fact, the first thing I thought to myself when I got into the car and started the seat warmers was, "Damn I'm a wussy."

:lol:

sky_blue
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Don't feel too bad, Chris. All-Weather-Super-Rider-Carl is just a BIG SHOWOFF!! : P

UnoMOTO
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Dirt road + water = mud. I can't ride in on rainy days.

dm_gsxr
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Don't feel too bad, Chris. All-Weather-Super-Rider-Carl is just a BIG SHOWOFF!! : P

Hey, someone has to keep the torch lit during the darker months. It's a tough job but I enjoy it :D

(And I'm not the only one :D )

Carl

chad23
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 08:49 AM
It's not the rain or the cold air that bother me

It's the rain and cold air together that bothers me

Chilly
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 09:10 AM
I love to drive the pimp-mobile (82 Tercel) on days like this... It's how I get the hunnies. Until the windscreen fogs up and I can't see them checking me out... I should get that fixed. I do get to pick up coffee though, and can't so much do that on the bike... Double shot in the dark, and now :coffee:I am jittery, and talking too much... -out

Aracheon
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 10:10 AM

He sounds like a bit of a snob. :D

dm_gsxr
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 10:49 AM
He sounds like a bit of a snob. :D

Nah, Jen's got it right. More of a "show-off"/"look at me" than a "holier than thou"/"I'm better than you" person :D

Carl

Aracheon
Fri Aug 15th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Nah, Jen's got it right. More of a "show-off"/"look at me" than a "holier than thou"/"I'm better than you" person :D

Carl

Yeah... whatever. :lol: :D

siriuschris
Sun Aug 17th, 2008, 11:24 AM
I rode to work.
Rode Saturday morning, too.
The temp was actually kinda refreshing.

I saw a dude on a cruiser riding on 285 with no helmet and just a leather jacket for gear.
He must have been freezing his balls off.

Chris