PDA

View Full Version : a couple vids

dorepsol2
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 12:17 AM
nothing special but a little something to share...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJpAeFzr0YQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0W8ROx_Dfs

still practicing on trying to slow them down. i still have a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays to go...

Kole.S
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 01:04 AM
good job keep it up

kosh
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 08:45 AM
lookin good

shift shiftly
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Right on... what mods have you done to your bike ? gearing ? anything ?

Shift...:drink:

Brat
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 09:26 AM
still better than i can do. is that your spot?

dorepsol2
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 10:39 AM
thanks guys

i am -1/+2. i did that when i first moved here from florida because i couldnt bare how underpowered my bike was at altitude. made a huge differnce. anyone doing slow stuff with a 47 sprocket?

..brat that is one of my 2 spots.

shift shiftly
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Funny, I moved back here from Florida about 6 months ago, man did the bike and I enjoy the the low altitude ! I went down one in the front so far, and im interested in try 2 up in the rear.

Shift,,

dorepsol2
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Funny, I moved back here from Florida about 6 months ago, man did the bike and I enjoy the the low altitude ! I went down one in the front so far, and im interested in try 2 up in the rear.

Shift,,

you should be able to go up 2 in rear without having to add links to your chain. i didnt go any bigger then -1/+2 becasue i didnt want to have to buy a new chain plus the chain breaker tool. eventually i will have to because i want to go up to a 50tooth or slow to help with slow stuff btu for now im just trying to work with what i got and its hard. youll love the +2 on the r1. itll be raw all through out the rev range

DeeStylez
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 03:10 PM
:up: Lqqn Good

Kappa03
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Nice nice, where is that at?

dorepsol2
Sat Aug 16th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Nice nice, where is that at?

fort collins

TL MILLER
Sun Aug 17th, 2008, 12:49 AM
keep it up. hit me up if you want to ride

codfish124
Sun Aug 17th, 2008, 09:09 AM
good job your cage come in??? hit me up some time well go riding i got a few spots down here or i could roll up there

dorepsol2
Sun Aug 17th, 2008, 09:38 AM
good job your cage come in??? hit me up some time well go riding i got a few spots down here or i could roll up there

ya, its in. just put it back on. originally when you bolt it up, it doesnt fit with the bodywork on. so i rode around naked for a bit, then found a buddy with a hole saw. where the cage connects at the bottom is where i had to cut the holes. Now it looks way better to me with my body work on.

...im down to ride once this rain lets up.

Brat
Mon Aug 18th, 2008, 06:03 PM
hell id be happy with a four cylinder to practice on. have fun with your practice.

#1Townie
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 10:59 AM
you should be able to go up 2 in rear without having to add links to your chain. i didnt go any bigger then -1/+2 becasue i didnt want to have to buy a new chain plus the chain breaker tool. eventually i will have to because i want to go up to a 50tooth or slow to help with slow stuff btu for now im just trying to work with what i got and its hard. youll love the +2 on the r1. itll be raw all through out the rev range

dude take it from me size dont mean shit.. jsut cuz its big doesnt mean your going to slow it down.. i had that giant thing on my bike im glad i took it off...

dorepsol2
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 11:05 AM
dude take it from me size dont mean shit.. jsut cuz its big doesnt mean your going to slow it down.. i had that giant thing on my bike im glad i took it off...

i hear you on that, but when the nose starts to fall its easier to pick it back up right? once the front end falls with my gearing im chasing it and it ends up pretty much topping out in first. i figure by being able to bring it right back up mid wheelie is an advantage. if i dont clutch it to bp, cuz i dont, not that good yet, i can get a better feel for bringing it to that point and working the rear break instead of having to set down every wheelie that i put up that isnt right on.

Kole.S
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 01:15 PM
i hear you on that, but when the nose starts to fall its easier to pick it back up right? once the front end falls with my gearing im chasing it and it ends up pretty much topping out in first. i figure by being able to bring it right back up mid wheelie is an advantage. if i dont clutch it to bp, cuz i dont, not that good yet, i can get a better feel for bringing it to that point and working the rear break instead of having to set down every wheelie that i put up that isnt right on.

IMO Geared bikes are easier. Im geared +9 -1. I can still do all my tricks with stock gearing but it is harder. I learned on a geared 929, i dont think i would of learned as fast if it was not geared.. 2 cents....

#1Townie
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 01:28 PM
yeah but 2 big is 2 much.. with mine first gear was a joke... seconed a little better but if it feel the gear was not long enoug to hold it up...

Kole.S
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 02:04 PM
dude i could rev your bike out doing circles lol. It was way to big. It was crazy to ride too

dorepsol2
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 02:22 PM
IMO Geared bikes are easier. Im geared +9 -1. I can still do all my tricks with stock gearing but it is harder. I learned on a geared 929, i dont think i would of learned as fast if it was not geared.. 2 cents....

thats what i figure. when i fully devote my bike to stunt i will prob end up going up 6 to 10 from stock. right now i am only 2 above stock, but i aalso still go to the track with my set up. when my money is right ill scoop up another bike so i can have one for stunt and the other for evrything else.

#1Townie
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 04:27 PM
dude i could rev your bike out doing circles lol. It was way to big. It was crazy to ride too

hahahahaha no shit.. it feels so much better with smaller gears..

derekm
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 08:52 PM
nice... practice makes perfect