PDA

View Full Version : Stan's Automotive.

~Barn~
Mon Oct 25th, 2004, 10:24 AM
I tried a do-it-yourself job on my car's 4 struts recently, and although a moral victory was achieved in installing the bastards, it turns out I was only about 70% done.

Took the car to Stan's in Lafayette and within 2 days, they had everything taken care of for me, and the car drives like it's new again.

This is Wahooman's shop, as many of you know.

I'm certain he went out of his way both in finding ways to save me money, but also making sure that the job was done correctly.

And even though I recognize that my situation was handled with an above-and-beyond attitude by Curtis and his staff, because we are friends; I don't doubt that this is the general tone for the shop and the way they do business, regardless of the customer.

I'm pretty sure I've found an auto repair shop, for life.
:up:

~Barn~
Mon Oct 25th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah... I'd be remiss if I didn't mention CarQuest out in Louisville also. They definitely helped me out when I was trying to do the job myself, and also when I realized that some things are better left to professionals. :lol:

If you aren't aware, CSC members get a valuable discount from that particular CarQuest store. :cheers:

Anonymous
Tue Oct 26th, 2004, 09:17 AM
You forgot to mention that they almost share parking lots too! 8)

~Barn~
Tue Oct 26th, 2004, 10:45 AM
True indeed.

Wahooman
Sat Nov 6th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Barn, sorry it took me so long to respong. Thank you for the Kudos and recognition. Glad to hear the vehicle is doing well too. As mentioned above that is what we strive in, taking care of the issue and fixing it right the first time, but more importantly going up and beyond to give our customer an experience that they remember. Thanks again and hope if anyone else needs advice or repairs completed on their vehicle to check us out. www.stansautomotive.com.....see sig pic link.
Curtis