PDA

View Full Version : Please post social events (bike nights, etc.) in the Social Events forum

Spiderman
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 10:19 AM
I created a centralized forum for open-invite social activities (bike nights, happy hours, birthday parties, holiday bashes, etc.). Please specify date & location (town/part of town) so members from all over can decide if they can make it. As always, observe the rules if you plan to post there.

Check it out - the Social Events (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72) forum!

:cheers:

~Barn~
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 10:27 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/digi115/normal_105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

Spiderman
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Sorry Barn, you're gonna hafta start your own thread for your gang bang. :p

rforsythe
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 11:07 AM
I like how the forum description on the main list is almost the size of a thread itself. ;)

Spiderman
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 11:09 AM
You should've seen it before I shortened it! :shock:

Devaclis
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 12:40 PM
I like this idea. I think I will be using this section a lot :)

Maybe we need a Toad Tavern section as well hahaha

Spy007
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 12:44 PM
If I recall... the CSC is full of bitches who only post about bar meets!

McVaaahhh
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 12:46 PM
^^^ Colorado SportBar Club :lol:

Devaclis
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I will bar fight anyone who talks that way!!!

Lets hit the pub and talk about how we are perceived. Over beers.

Spy007
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM
lol word!

McVaaahhh
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM
The required form of transportation.

Spiderman
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 12:57 PM
The required form of transportation.
Sweet!!! I'm pretty sure that'll fit up the handicapped ramp too... drive right up to the bar! :drink:

64BonnieLass
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Imagine the fun we could have in Dana's culdesac? Lots of beer and full leathers. Order 5!

Maverick
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 01:01 PM
um, what's the toad? This more of an AA meeting than a club??

Devaclis
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Werd, I will get the cones and print up the waivers!!!

Spiderman
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 01:28 PM
um, what's the toad? The Toad Tavern... on Federal between Belleview & Bowles... http://www.toadtavern.com/

This more of an AA meeting than a club??Only on days ending with "Y"... :drink:

LadyT
Tue Aug 19th, 2008, 03:01 PM
I will bar fight anyone who talks that way!!!

Lets hit the pub and talk about how we are perceived. Over beers.

I got your back :)

mayhem
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 09:41 AM
sorry bob, but soco will NOT comform to this new forum structure...we do not want to wade thru all the drunks happy hour bs to find our bike night...

thank you, the management

MetaLord 9
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 09:43 AM
sorry bob, but soco will NOT comform to this new forum structure...we do not want to wade thru all the drunks happy hour bs to find our bike night...

thank you, the management
now watch ME get banned for this...

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 09:46 AM
http://www.myspacecomedy.com/images/funny/ban-hamster.jpg

Spiderman
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 09:55 AM
How did he know?!? :shock:

:lol:

mayhem
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 09:55 AM
naw, bob likes me......................

Spiderman
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 10:02 AM
naw, bob likes me......................
Not really... I hate everybody.

And as for your this:

I'll just move the threads from soco into social events, not tag them with "Souther CO" as I've been doing, and NOT leave a redirect in the soco forum. Kewl?

Thanks. The management. :p

puckstr
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 10:07 AM
-. :p

http://barfblog.foodsafety.ksu.edu/blame_canada.gif

Spiderman
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
you're starting to piss me off, canadaboy...
Shaddap, you little punk-ass kid! :rant:

It's yer own gawd damn fault! I was gonna baRn mayhem until you said what you did! :lol:

mayhem
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:19 PM

And as for your this:

I'll just move the threads from soco into social events, not tag them with "Souther CO" as I've been doing, and NOT leave a redirect in the soco forum. Kewl?

Thanks. The management. :p

you wouldn't dare...........................would you? lol

MetaLord 9
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:31 PM
you wouldn't dare...........................would you? lol
now quick! Say something to get banned, like "My name is Chris!"

Spy007
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:36 PM
now quick! Say something to get banned, like "My name is Chris!"

If he was gonna out himself, wouldnt he do it with more style?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_02/EltonDavidBIG_468x611.jpg

puckstr
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:09 PM
^^^
Don't ya think Elton could get a better fitting suit

Hello Fashion Police

Spiderman
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
My name is Chris!
Didn't I tell you to shut your pie hole??? Fine, I'll do it for ya! :lol:

Mental
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Wait a minute! My name is Chr....err...Bob.

Spiderman
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 03:29 PM
Wait a minute! My name is Chr.....
What's that? It sounded to me like you were gonna say your name is Chris! Just for that, off with his head! :lol:

Sean
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
With all of the post whores on this board; is there a tally of hooligans who get banned? Is Barn winning that one too?

Mental
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 10:22 PM
Dammit, I got pinked while I was at bike night. But my name really is Ch..., I mean that name I can't say!

Tipys
Fri Aug 22nd, 2008, 10:42 PM
^^^^^ His name is Chris but he doesnt ride a red Kawi......

Captain Obvious
Sat Aug 23rd, 2008, 11:00 AM
^^^
Don't ya think Elton could get a better fitting suit

Hello Fashion Police

He is an old school queen. Fashion is flexible.

gsxrscott
Sat Aug 23rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
I appreciate the redirects so that I don't have to wade through all of the drunken bar meets, thanks Bob!:)

R1chie
Wed Sep 3rd, 2008, 06:34 AM
This area seem like a stupid idea to me, sorry Spiderman no offense.

After reading though all the garbage there was 1 post about a social meeting. The rest was just hijack. Then there is the problem, if we are having a social meeting in CS, we have to dig through the hijack garbage, then the Denver social event and any mention of a previous social event, no thanks this is a bad idea. Let social events appear in specific areas, that way those people in those areas can get together.

Brat
Wed Sep 3rd, 2008, 10:34 AM
eh i havent seen anyone from our forum area purposly put a post in the social area theyve all been moved there.. which killed views. imo.

MetaLord 9
Wed Sep 3rd, 2008, 11:39 AM
Dammit, I got pinked while I was at bike night. But my name really is Ch..., I mean that name I can't say!
Yeah, I'm pretty much "He Who Must Not Be Named" in this thread
:jerkoff:

R1chie
Wed Sep 3rd, 2008, 10:30 PM
I created a centralized forum for open-invite social activities (bike nights, happy hours, birthday parties, holiday bashes, etc.). Please specify date & location (town/part of town) so members from all over can decide if they can make it. As always, observe the rules if you plan to post there.

Check it out - the Social Events (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72) forum!

:cheers:

I will obey the rules, even if I think they are stupid.

~Barn~
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 06:17 AM
They're always from The Springs. :no:

Spiderman
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 04:08 PM
This area seem like a stupid idea to me, sorry Spiderman no offense.

After reading though all the garbage there was 1 post about a social meeting. The rest was just hijack. Then there is the problem, if we are having a social meeting in CS, we have to dig through the hijack garbage, then the Denver social event and any mention of a previous social event, no thanks this is a bad idea. Let social events appear in specific areas, that way those people in those areas can get together.
Rich,

I appreciate your opinion, and believe me, most of what you mentioned was taken into consideration. IF people would include the location as part of the title when creating the thread, it would make things easier. The ideas behind it were:
- generate more visibility for social activities.
- somebody might see something they're really interested in attending, but it's not in their normal 'hood, and they wouldn't normally check that local forum.
- somebody is bored and looking for something to do - instead of checking all forums looking for something current, check here, then decide if they want to make the drive. 8)

Unfortunately, I've been too busy lately to be online policing things. :|

GLOCKMAN
Sat Sep 20th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Im not a big cell user as long as my phone make and recieves call and texts Im happy. I have beat the snot out of my motorola and it still works. I was riding and had my phone in the outside pocket of my jacket and it fell out and slid across the ground I picked it up and it still works fine. You cant say that about your iturd.

Midget Hellion
Sat Sep 20th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Im not a big cell user as long as my phone make and recieves call and texts Im happy. I have beat the snot out of my motorola and it still works. I was riding and had my phone in the outside pocket of my jacket and it fell out and slid across the ground I picked it up and it still works fine. You cant say that about your iturd.

:harrrrr:

There is a Pirate, since I have no idea what the above comment is about...