PDA

View Full Version : Hayden to Ducati in 2009

dirkterrell
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 11:24 AM
http://moto-racing.speedtv.com/article/motog-hayden-to-ducati-announcement-expected-soon/

Anyone suprised? :)

Dirk

McVaaahhh
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Nope.

Hopefully he'll have a team that actually supports him, and embarases Repsol and Pedrosa.

Mother Goose
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Now when he walks through the pits, he won't have to worry about stepping on his midget teammate. :rock:

MetaLord 9
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM
If only Agusta had a team, then we could have an american rider racing for a good old fashioned american company!

Ninja Nate
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Fuckin A

Fuckin A

:up:

lovinCO
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 02:46 PM
About time.

Pharmgirl
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Nicky looks good in red

SamuraiX
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 03:50 PM
If you can't beat em, join em...

Nicky talking redneck to those Italian mechanics will be priceless.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Aug 25th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Well, on one hand I think Nicky really hasn't been producing the results for Honda, and Padrosa has consistantly been the faster, on the other hand Nicky is an excellent spokesman and rep and it seems like he's been places as the no.2 for a while, so it's no real surprise except that Ducati is where he is going. I would have guessed Suzuki or Kawi. Hmmmm......

ChrisCBX
Mon Aug 25th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Nicky at Ducati will be very interesting. Its surprising that Ducati could never sign The Doctor. The Italian fans would have loved that.

The next big question is............
who is Honda going to sign?

Sortarican
Mon Aug 25th, 2008, 01:29 PM
“Last year no one gave enough credit as a rider to Casey, except maybe Nicky, plus he’s used to having a stronger teammate,” Suppo said.

Seriously, Did he really say that?

I hope he does well.
Pity he couldn't produce with Honda this year, whatever the cause.

Hopefully he'll have a team that actually supports him, and embarases Repsol and Pedrosa.

Now when he walks through the pits, he won't have to worry about stepping on his midget teammate. :rock:

Fook Off!
http://www.worldoflongmire.com/dailycomment/midget.jpg

rybo
Mon Aug 25th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Jeff,

you got that dollar you're going to owe me out of the 401K yet.....I think it's out of reach for Dani...

and well within Valentino's grasp.

s

“Last year no one gave enough credit as a rider to Casey, except maybe Nicky, plus he’s used to having a stronger teammate,” Suppo said.

Seriously, Did he really say that?

I hope he does well.
Pity he couldn't produce with Honda this year, whatever the cause.

Fook Off!
http://www.worldoflongmire.com/dailycomment/midget.jpg

Ninja Nate
Mon Aug 25th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Nicky at Ducati will be very interesting. Its surprising that Ducati could never sign The Doctor. The Italian fans would have loved that.

The next big question is............
who is Honda going to sign?

No doubt Honda will sign the rookie Dovi. He is doing remarkably well in his rookie season on a satellite team