PDA

View Full Version : Free to good home

Dysco
Fri Aug 29th, 2008, 05:13 AM
I have 4 of some of the first issues of Supermoto Magazine lying around (2005ish). Free to anyone who will read them and pass them on. No throwing them away or selling on ebay (yes, they're worth something).

pilot
Fri Aug 29th, 2008, 09:30 AM
They might make a good addition to the local hospital, etc. JMT.

Joe
Fri Aug 29th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Pilot, Go away, you don't even know what Supermoto means... yeah, yeah, you have a friend who has a friend...

Dysco, I'm all over them. I had a subscription the first year and have issues 4,5 and 6. They screwed up and didn't send me all of them. I will happily archive them in the files if you have any issues other than that. PM me or call me.

Joe

Dysco
Sat Aug 30th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Pilot, Go away, you don't even know what Supermoto means... yeah, yeah, you have a friend who has a friend...

Dysco, I'm all over them. I had a subscription the first year and have issues 4,5 and 6. They screwed up and didn't send me all of them. I will happily archive them in the files if you have any issues other than that. PM me or call me.

Joe
I think one is #4, so I'll check them when I get back into town and get back to you. I subscribed for 2 years but gave some to my surgeon's PA who was thinking about getting into SUMO.