PDA

View Full Version : dont deal with motorhelmets

fastergixxer
Tue Sep 2nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
so i had my motorcycle painted. while removing the body work i noticed my front fender is fubared to i order i new one from motorhelmets on a friday... i order one for a 04 gsxr 750...they send me my only email i get from them...its for an 02-03 gsxr 750. call them up they "correct" the order. no more emails. no tracking number nothing. so i call them up tuesday to find out when i will be getting it by the end of the week. so i get my bike back on thursday night...fender doesnt arrive till tonight almost a week after they told me it would be here... and low and behold is a tail light cover for a 2008 suzuki busa... call them up around 630 at night they close at 7 they put me on hold...at 7 their time they hang up on me. and too top it off they double charged us for the wrong item...........F**K YOU MOTORHELMETS.

dm_gsxr
Tue Sep 2nd, 2008, 08:33 PM
Seems to be a few "motorhelmets sucks" hits from a google search including one innuendo that they knew of a bike jacking and got the parts back for a couple of grand under the table.

Google is fun :)

Sorry for your problem though. That sucks.

Carl

modette99
Wed Sep 3rd, 2008, 09:35 AM
I hope you used credit, charge back time and then sell the parts on ebay...always the fun way to go make a little money from a company that is screwing people.

fastergixxer
Mon Sep 15th, 2008, 06:27 PM
so finally to day my carbon fiber fender arrives...guess what doesnt fit my bike at all mounting holes are about 2 inch off so here we go again.it doesnt even look like its supposed to fit my bike. they are supposed to refund my money tomorrow will will see...i love shitty companies

fastergixxer
Thu Sep 18th, 2008, 05:12 PM
no refund till parts get back to them...we will see if i get my money back vevn after that... more battles to go with this shitty company