PDA

View Full Version : Coolant Bleeder Bolt...

Midget Hellion
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Where the hell is it located on a 2003 GSXR 750? I have looked everywhere, the picture in the manual I downloaded is just about worthless. Any help would be appreciated.

UglyDogRacing
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Where the hell is it located on a 2003 GSXR 750? I have looked everywhere, the picture in the manual I downloaded is just about worthless. Any help would be appreciated.

Under the fuel tank behind the throttle bodies where the coolant line attaches to the motor.

Midget Hellion
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Holy shit...is that supposed to be easy to get to?

UglyDogRacing
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Holy shit...is that supposed to be easy to get to?

just raise the tank and it should be easy to get to. the bleeder bolt should be a small phillips head.

Midget Hellion
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 10:34 AM
just raise the tank and it should be easy to get to. the bleeder bolt should be a small phillips head.

I will check it out tonight, I am sick of removing and replacing my fairings already, the thought of lifting the tank doesn't have me very excited.

jimwallace
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 12:16 PM
its good practice man. pretty soon you will be like many of us.....(in deep anouncer voice) able to remove fairings with a single tool, faster than the average joe, capable of doing it in a deep sleep................sorry.....damn superman announcer.

dragos13
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Send me a PM if you need or want any help with this bike. We just got done doing a full tune-up on an 02 GSXR 600 as well a basic refresh on an 01 GSXR 600.

Midget Hellion
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Send me a PM if you need or want any help with this bike. We just got done doing a full tune-up on an 02 GSXR 600 as well a basic refresh on an 01 GSXR 600.

Awesome! That is very appreciated. I'll let you know as I am sure I will need plenty of help/advice.