PDA

View Full Version : Dave Rose = Wizard!

rforsythe
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 12:34 PM
And not just cause of the cool beard!

He dialed in the R6 incredibly good at the Chicane day, totally eliminating some instability I was feeling in a couple places. Pueblo isn't a smooth track, but as long as I'm on the line, that thing is planted to the asphalt now.

If you're tipping your bike into turns thinking "man this thing just doesn't feel right", there is a solution - Single Track Mind! It's just that simple.

rybo
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 01:51 PM
There are very few things I can say bad about Dave and his operation:

1) his dog is a mutt (wait, that's a good thing)
2) he's got a long beard (shit, totally unique, another GOOD thing)
3) Every time he touches my bike it goes faster (Wish he'd stop doing that, I'm running out of excuses for being slow)

Dave has a proven track record of helping people go fast on whatever they choose to ride. He's outstanding at his craft and I can express nothing but thanks to him for making my season better. On top of all of that he's someone I'm proud to call a friend.

CHEERS! to Dave and Single Track Mind!

for more information www.fixmybike.com

-Scott

Aracheon
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 03:10 PM
+1 on all accounts. :D

Player 2
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 03:14 PM
+1 on all accounts. :D

:imwithstupid: Just wish he could make my street tires stickier

Aracheon
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM

Let's spray em with VHT. :lol:

dragos13
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 03:58 PM

Being unable to make the actual material stickier, doesnt mean he can't make them "stick" better.

+1000 for Suspension Dave and what he can do for any vehicle with adjustable suspesion.

Player 2
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Being unable to make the actual material stickier, doesnt mean he can't make them "stick" better.
:up: Was joking... ;) He's already worked his magic on my R1... just have to move up to race tires now...

dragos13
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I understand the context of your joke, I'm just saying you can keep the same tires and Dave can help them work better. Its not always the compound as much as the suspension, however I understand you were on street tires so that may be a far stretch :)

Player 2
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 04:01 PM
I understand the context of your joke, I'm just saying you can keep the same tires and Dave can help them work better. Its not always the compound as much as the suspension, however I understand you were on street tires so that may be a far stretch :)
Oh for sure... some people may just need suspension adjustments. I on the other hand just need to make the logical progression to race rubber :cheers:

Sean
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 04:05 PM
He'll even change your tire at 11:30pm on a sunday night if you're completely stranded in FoCo. Dave rocks! I hear he does a bang up job on suspension too?

p.s.and Jack is pretty cool as well :)

jimwallace
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 04:06 PM
dang, i didnt realize he was that inexpensive. if i had known i would have had him take a look at my bike, i am feeling rather uncomfortable on it, partly cause of my height, but i was mostly blaming it on not being used to the bike as it was the second time on it, however after going down i think its time to make it match me.

Player 2
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 04:07 PM
p.s.and Jack is pretty cool as well :)

I hear that Jack is kind of a tease :lol:

motobum
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 10:43 PM
dave im glad people are finally understanding what i have known all along!

eklew
Thu Sep 4th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Dave's a great guy!!!!! Made my 98 GSXR 600 feel awesome. I just have to get him in touch with my friend that works in the motoGP paddock!

ChrisCBX
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Can't wait to get my old Ninja back from him.

Dave + Ohlins = much more stable bike.:)