PDA

View Full Version : Make-A-Wish Foundation - Kickball

JustSomeDude
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Hey all!!

My company is signed up for the Make-A-Wish foundation charity kickball tournament. We've all made "individual websites" to try and generate as many donations as possible before the tournament at Dick's Sporting Goods Park on Sept. 20th, 2008. My site URL is below:

http://www.kickaball-makeawish.org/andrewkoco

The Make-A-Wish foundation is a great organization that does amazing things for children with life-threatening medical conditions. Any donations that could be made would be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,
Andrew Kowalyshyn
(JustSomeDude)

PS: all donations go directly to Make-A-Wish!

rybo
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 12:01 PM
donation made to a good cause

Have fun Andrew!

Tipys
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Make a wish is awesome. I will be making my donation later this week have to wait till payday.

But any of you on the fence about making a donation. Let me be the first to tell you what make a wish does is a really great thing. I recived a wish from them back in 1999. A few months after my heartransplant when they we're unsure how long I was going to live. I got to do something I never would have had the chance to do without there help. Which really helps kids going throw a hard time.

Andrew you and your

Tipys
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Andrew you and your company are doing a great thing.

Had to post again phone cut some off

JustSomeDude
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Wow - holy crap! You guys are awesome. THANKS RYBO and Tipsy! I cannot believe the VERY GENEROUS donations made. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

This really throws a huge wrench into the works... I set my pledge goal at $100, and I think I'm gonna have to up it!!!

:bananna:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

JustSomeDude
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Oh yeah - in case anyone is wondering the origin of our team name "The deciBalls".... it's because we are an acoustical engineering firm.

decibels... deciBalls

:applause:

rybo
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Andrew,

Make a wish is one of my favorite charities, and one of the charities we support with Racing 2 Save Lives. That someone from the CSC is getting involved on a different level with them only makes me want to donate more. I'm glad we are going to push you over the top with your goal, and I hope that others see fit to donate as well.

I've realized lately that while I'm not extremely wealthy, I have a great life and all that I could possibly ever need. If I can do a little something to make another person's life better, then I should take that opportunity.

Thank you for doing something good for the world!

Scott

rforsythe
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Make-A-Wish FTW! :up:

Scorpio
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Donation made to a great cause

JustSomeDude
Sat Sep 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
tytiiiore is a spammer ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ditch that bullshit! :)

Shortcake
Sun Sep 7th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Hope you have fun Andrew!!!

rybo
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Giving this a bump to the front page...

When it comes to worthy causes, giving more IS better!

rybo
Thu Sep 11th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Giving this another little bumpity bump!

rybo
Mon Sep 15th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Someone push this over the top! Only $25 left to go and Andrew will meet his goal!

JustSomeDude
Thu Sep 18th, 2008, 09:00 AM
I just wanted to post a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who pledged to me and my kickball team, the DeciBalls. I have my met my pledge goal, and while we still have a ways to go to meet our team goal, we have generated quite a bit of money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

THANKS AGAIN, and feel free to come out and watch the tournament THIS SATURDAY September 20th at Dick's Sporting Good Park!

Sincerely,
Andrew Kowalyshyn

JustSomeDude
Sat Oct 4th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone that contributed to the Make-A-Wish foundation 4th annual kickball tournament. To those who donated specifically to me or my team, you will be please to know that our team generated over $2,700 for the Make-A-Wish foundation.... THE MOST donations for a single team, out of all 58 teams involved!

THANK YOU!!!

:hump: