PDA

View Full Version : Not sure, but my wife may be cheating on me.

Devaclis
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 01:36 PM
So lately my wife has been working alot of late shifts,and for the past couple of months she has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didnt mind in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work and talking about him all the time then abruptly stops leaving an uncomfortable silence.
If im out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and Im in the house (they think Im sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes.

I asked her once what they were doing, and she said
"Just talking" ....whatever. So last night I decided to see whats really going on out there. So I leave the garage door open ,and turn off all the lights.
About the time she usually gets home,I go out in the garage and wait.. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway,and I'm hiding behind my CBR. When his headlights shine through my garage and onto the bike, I see something that I just couldn't believe. My chicken strips are REALLY one sided. Should I take a track school or just an advanced riders course?

rybo
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 01:43 PM
One of the best things you could possibly do in a situation like this is to get on the track as soon as possible. This has all the advanatages you could possible imagine. First you get to eliminate those unsightly chicken strips, proving your virility and manliness. Secondly you are in the company of others who suffer the same ailment you do, you are not alone! While the advance rider course is a viable solution it is only really going half way. If you are riding fast enough on the street to eliminate all of the chicken strips, then it's time for the track anyways.

Mmmmm....Chicken. I need some lunch.

Should I go to the safeway deli or Sonic?

Pharmgirl
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Sonic - TOTS!

~Barn~
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Sonic - Strawberry Limeaide.

Sean
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 01:50 PM
It's a CBR! Most honda riders tell me that it voids the warranty if they lose the chicken strips...thats why so many honda riders have them.

mmmm, I had chicken for lunch.

Devaclis
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 01:53 PM
I actually had chicken strips for lunch hahaha

Nick_Ninja
Fri Sep 5th, 2008, 02:52 PM
......... and scrapenuts for breakfast :twisted: