PDA

View Full Version : Overnighter 9/20 - 9/21 Fall Fog Ride

Bashed
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
I am in the works plannig a overnighter to parts known only to me for an overnighter on this weekend.The route will be spectactular as usual and will not be for the weak or fainthearted.Just shy of 1200 miles total, or two 600 mile days. If you are serious please PM me for further details.
You and your bike should be in top condition as I do not like interuptions on my rides. No whiners need apply.

Peace Bash

Aracheon
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 06:47 AM
No whiners? Damn - I guess I'm out. :lol:

PharmerKyle
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 06:49 AM
I'd love to, but I'm taking my lady and our brats to go see a giant rat in the Caribbean for our 10th anniversary.

I was working on a similar ride for this upcoming weekend (13th & 14th), but it didn't work out.

Have fun!

Sortarican
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I'll keep an eye out for details on this Bash.
If my plans stay open I might be up for it.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Possibly. I'll have to see about a few minor details -- like tyres :D

636chick
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 09:55 AM
UHhhhhhhmmmm Mr Bash will you be having enough room in your tank bag to fit my hairdryer this time???????????

dallas
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 10:03 AM
UHhhhhhhmmmm Mr Bash will you be having enough room in your tank bag to fit my hairdryer this time???????????

If you guys spend the night in one of them fancy places, they have one mounted to the wall in the bathroom..............

Sortarican
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 10:21 AM

No worries girl, Bashed Bikes newest model for the stylish woman:

636chick
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 10:43 AM
HA!!!!! That is so freakin awesome Mama want's NOW!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes: I would assume on the side is a holster for the curling iron.

Bash I expect this in the garage upon my arrival at home this evening!!!!!! 9287

:king:

dallas
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 10:50 AM
HA!!!!! That is so freakin awesome Mama want's NOW!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes: I would assume on the side is a holster for the curling iron.

Bash I expect this in the garage upon my arrival at home this evening!!!!!!

I guess I'll go fire up the welder...........

Bashed
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 12:45 PM

Bash I expect this in the garage upon my arrival at home this evening!!!!!! 9287

You can ride your bitch Dallas around on it Honey.
I'm on it.

Drift
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 12:51 PM
If you guys spend the night in one of them fancy places, they have one mounted to the wall in the bathroom..............

And just where did you learn about these things we call a hotel/motel...with indoor plumbing?!?:confused:

dallas
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 01:06 PM
And just where did you learn about these things we call a hotel/motel...with indoor plumbing?!?:confused:

When I was a kid, I think around 9 or 10, my dad and I broke into one. But this was after a few lines of blow and a pint of Jack Daniels, so my judgement was a little blury......

Nick_Ninja
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 02:10 PM
When I was a kid, I think around 9 or 10, my dad and I broke into one. But this was after a few lines of blow and a pint of Jack Daniels, so my judgement was a little blury......

Ahhhhhh ages 9 or 10. I can see that informative years were good to you :D

matt2778
Fri Sep 12th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Do I really need to PM? Just tell me where and when to show up. I don't care about the details.

GSXRJOHNNY
Tue Sep 16th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Do I really need to PM? Just tell me where and when to show up. I don't care about the details.

Follow the instructions son.....

Sortarican
Tue Sep 16th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Supposed to be mid 60's and fairly dry in the hills this weekend.
Might be one of the last nice ones left. PM coming your way Mr. Bashed.

Bashed
Tue Sep 16th, 2008, 03:50 PM
All have been replyed to.
Game on sucka's.

GregsGSXR
Tue Sep 16th, 2008, 04:26 PM
After last weekends duel sport ride I have no doubt it will be spectacular. Have to work or I would be there (or maybe if I just quit my job...). Next time Bash!

gsxrscott
Sat Sep 20th, 2008, 05:23 AM
We are outta here!!! See you folks later!:)

GSXRJOHNNY
Sun Sep 21st, 2008, 03:15 PM
I hope you guys had fun... sure wish I could have gone...:cry:

gsxrscott
Sun Sep 21st, 2008, 06:55 PM
We had a blast as usual. 3 states ( only stepped into Wyoming) and over 1000 miles saw some beautiful country and the aspens were changing. Great roads and great company. Thanks Bash and Matt:)

Bashed
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:41 AM
Well, that was a great ride. Just over 1000 miles and lots of scenery.
The leaves are about half changed so next weekend would be the
best to get out and see them. If you ever get a chance t ogo and do the road between Vernal ,Ut and Manila, do it. Tight hairpins, fast sweepers, a little bit of everything. Definatly worth the time.

mtnairlover
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 09:14 AM
Hey Mike, that's some amazing scenery and looks like one heck of an enjoyable road, too. Thanks for sharing those pix.

LadyT
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 02:04 PM
Yes those pics are beautiful.

FZRguy
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Some of that looks like the Flaming Gorge area? Any construction of note on Independence, McClure, Hwy 92 or Monarch Pass?