PDA

View Full Version : Super Tune Motorsports

FZRguy
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Anyone have any experience with Super Tune in Wheat Ridge?

http://www.supertunemotorsports.com/default.htm (http://www.supertunemotorsports.com/default.htm)

Someone left a card on my bike and I have never heard of them. Site says they have been in business since 2005.

salsashark
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Mike Schweitzer (owner) does great work... I had the suspension set up on my 14 by him and it made the bike handle way better. I've been meaning to take the triple over there, but just haven't gotten around to it.

He's a great guy as well. He won't BS you or pull any stealership crap either. Swing by and talk to him, you'll see.

peteremsley
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Never used them, but I know a few people that have and were happy. I've met Mike a couple of times and he's a good guy that loves bikes and riding. I recall CBX's are one of his real passions.

Scootdrums
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I'd recommend them to anyone and agree with what salsa said about the owner. I had front brakes and fork seals done by them about a month ago. Their shop rate was really reasonable. My oil filter was stuck on my bike due to serious over-tightening by RPM Motorsports. They got it off (which required removal of some plastic) and only charged me for the oil that needed to be replaced - not a full change.

ChrisCBX
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Never used them, but I know a few people that have and were happy. I've met Mike a couple of times and he's a good guy that loves bikes and riding. I recall CBX's are one of his real passions.

I think I need to stop by and meet Mike. He sounds like a man that has good taste in motorcycles.:)

BigE
Mon Sep 8th, 2008, 08:45 PM
John, Mike is a good friend of mine and will definitely treat you (and any other customer) with respect, honesty, and great service!

InlineSIX24
Tue Sep 9th, 2008, 08:33 AM
+1. They are good guys. I've been up there for a handful of stuff.

Squisha
Tue Sep 9th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I had a good experience with Mike (just had some tires mounted). Key for me, since I'm a chick, is not to be looked at like I must be stupid or something. He chatted me up a little and made a good recommendation for lunch across the street :yes:. So there you go...plug for Super Tune, plug for Vincenza's!