PDA

View Full Version : A Businessman and a Rancher

Sweet Thang
Thu Nov 4th, 2004, 11:31 AM
A farmer in Texas is out on his ranch one day herding his cattle, when out of the dust appeared a brand new bmw. The man driving is a businessman, dressed in the finest clothing and looking impeccable.

The businessman approaches the farmer and asks “If I can tell you exactly how many cattle and calves you have, will you give me a calf?”

To that, the farmer replies “Sure, why not.”

So the business man pulls out his laptop, connects to the NASA website, and starts transmitting satellite images of the farmers land. He takes these images and renders them using photoshop and then emails them to a company for further analysis. Within seconds he receives an email on his blackberry device which he then beams to his palm to perform some calculations. Finally, the businessman says “Sir, you have 13,234 cows and calves.”

The farmer says “Well I’ll be, you can have your pick of my calves.”

The business man, with a smirk, quickly surveys the calves and chooses one, then begins to stuff it into his trunk.

The farmer then asks “If I can tell you your profession, will you give me back my calf?”

The businessman replies “Sure, why not.”

The farmer then says “You are a campaign manager for John Kerry.” (or your non-favorite politician)

The business man replies “Wow, that’s right, but how did you know that?”

And the farm says “Well, you came here without being asked, wanted payment for answering a question that I already knew the answer to, and you don’t know crap about my business…..Now, gimme back my dog!”

zPurpleRoom
Thu Nov 4th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I think that is the best political joke that I have heard in a long time. :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Nov 4th, 2004, 03:29 PM
These jokes aren't that funny now that the whole process is over...:cry: