PDA

View Full Version : springs -> 24 -> 9 -> 50 -> 115

PhL0aTeR
Sun Sep 21st, 2008, 08:38 AM
We only took a small handful of pics and it happened to be at the same spot.... We rode to a buddies shop and convinced him to close it down and get the bikes out, we took off 24 headed west, hung a left at Hartsel (hwy 9) and shot down to 50. If you didnt know, Hwy 9 is a really nice stretch of road that has a nice mix of mild twisties and sweepers, it rests right in a valley and follows it down to the canyon. It was late by the time they closed up shop or we would have hung a right on 50 and headed for salida, which is also a nice ride, but instead we gassed up in canon city and headed for 115 to go home....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/PhL0aTeR/Misc%20bike%20pics/100_4687.jpg

Brat
Sun Sep 21st, 2008, 11:34 AM
weres teh handfull of pics? looks like a nice day eh.

PhL0aTeR
Sun Sep 21st, 2008, 11:53 AM
handful of pics were all taken at the same spot, not gonna waste the space.... lol

was a great day, we ran into a bit of rain when we hit 9, only lasted about 15 min and we rode out of it, but it was a steady pour... enough that i was still wet when we got home anyhow.... lol

Brat
Sun Sep 21st, 2008, 11:54 AM
yeah tires still sitting in my garage. sitting there. :D i'll be riding this week later, i guess. looks like a good time regardless eh. whats up with the slow red bike in the pic?? someone painted that spiffily. :D lol. ttyl eh